~Skunk House Productions~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Also forgot to add my pure hindu kush cutt and the tahoe x sour larry to the strain list. Pics of all strains listed that don't have pics up will be up tomorrow. That's all the photo taking I can handle for one day moving all these big ass 5 and 7 gal pots around. You big pot people are crazy lol...I'm sure it will pay off though.

O

ograskal

BiGDawGKusH_TRU, nice pics... Dont you have your own grow diary to post these in though. your kinda highjacking skunkmasters grow diary... just a thought...~ogr

C

CAPO

BiGDawGKusH_TRU, nice pics... Dont you have your own grow diary to post these in though. your kinda highjacking skunkmasters grow diary... just a thought...~ogr

That's funny OGR...they're roomies...so technically Skunk House is >1.

O

ograskal

Oh ok..Its all good then. I didnt see Skunkmaster reply to any of his pics or posts. My bad..~ogr

C

CAPO

Skunk House aka Madhouse.lol:anim_52:

I can't wait till the PurpGum pictures start popping up..I got a pack of these chillin. I think Urkle is just what the OldSkool Gum needs. Thanks for these OGR...another gem!
Big props to both you cats..some sick ass funk you guys are jammin.
Reppin hard for the MItten!:damnhippie:

true grit

true grit

Can't wait to watch this one bro!! Gonna be fun, thinking we running lotta the same dank this round!!

Trust me you are gonna love the bigger pots, even if you settle for the 5g. I've done 18g, 15g, 10g, and now trying 5,6,7g pots to see which is most efficient when it comes to yield. First time running the #7 and i have to say I really like their size. Found some 6g buckets that are the same diameter as 5g but another 3-4 in. in height.

I would also suggest since you went through the work training and bigger pots, to tie down you branches now during stretch. That will spread out that canopy and open more budsite for more yield.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow. Getting mad love on this project. OGR, truegrit, capo, not to even mention all the other :) I gotta get on my grizzy and pop all my gear of now and turn this into a mini doc candyman style indoor grow lol. List of more strains I'm gonna pop coming in a few hours....gotta go through my gear and make some serious decisions lol...should I pop all my alien kush both packs? Should I do all my alien gear? Or should I do a full chem run and pop all my chem gear? Lol...gotta put on a show u know how we try to do it.

Ps...bigdawgkush is my room mate that is in training. Always nice to help out people and get them going.

Everyone give a big ups to bigdawgkush cuz that was that mofoz first grow EVER!....I'd say he did pretty well with just me giving him pointers and help here and there to help him stay on track. Very well done homie and I'm glad u found a new hobby to love for years to come! ~SMF~

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Lookin' real good skunk! I used to grow in 1 gallons untill I tried a 3 gallon. Now I'll never go back. I'm goon run soem 5's in the fall to see how they fill out. Keep up the good work bro. You have a hell of a strand list! I'd love to get my hands on just a few of those. I just can't ever catch them fast enough. Guess I'm gonna have to do waht we did as teens we we wanted concert tickets. Camp out all night long if need be! Can't wait to see more of what you're growing!

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

That's funny OGR...they're roomies...so technically Skunk House is >1.

ill tell you what< its a great roomie to have thats forsure.

Oh ok..Its all good then. I didnt see Skunkmaster reply to any of his pics or posts. My bad..~ogr

its all good OGR i figured that some would say that. im loving your work bro.... its hard to run with the skunkmaster. thanks for the props on the pics

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Wow. Getting mad love on this project. OGR, truegrit, capo, not to even mention all the other :) I gotta get on my grizzy and pop all my gear of now and turn this into a mini doc candyman style indoor grow lol. List of more strains I'm gonna pop coming in a few hours....gotta go through my gear and make some serious decisions lol...should I pop all my alien kush both packs? Should I do all my alien gear? Or should I do a full chem run and pop all my chem gear? Lol...gotta put on a show u know how we try to do it.

Ps...bigdawgkush is my room mate that is in training. Always nice to help out people and get them going.

Everyone give a big ups to bigdawgkush cuz that was that mofoz first grow EVER!....I'd say he did pretty well with just me giving him pointers and help here and there to help him stay on track. Very well done homie and I'm glad u found a new hobby to love for years to come! ~SMF~

thanks bro i love this shit it is the most relaxing thing there is. i think that you should let the ppl of this thread decide what beans to pop. give them a day or so and see what wins..... first you should put up you menu... lol

:party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044::party0044:

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I always follow your grows Skunk killer shiat Bro...The Chemdog #4 X Deep chunk where those from the farm? Im doing a big run of 3 different phenos I named her 4 DEEP :rock where these the beans from the Joe Shmoe auction gifted by Chem Dog him self...JACK

winta

winta

lookin dam good as always skunk! glad u put that skunkhouse name out there! ill be ridin witcha!:bong2:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
nice work dude

how do you manage so many different plants at one time, must keep you busy. Everything looks great, haven't been to michigan yet, but soon

mal

S

SB805KUSH

skunk house productions is on top of the game.have fun stay safe...

G

growgrow

Lookin good skunk..... I will be watchin.... so you have a skunkhouse? awesome.... its kinda funny that when as a kid, i hated the smell of a dead skunk when riding in the car... but now when i smell a skunk i breath in deep and try to figure out if someone needs a can filter or someone actually hit a skunk... love it either way....haha.... good shit man

GROW!

B

biggs

nice line up you got there mate. have you thought of double potting them larrys? seen a few people do it with their lemon larrys with great success. just an idea. keep up the great work mate.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I like that idea bigdawg!

could be how we are gonna roll this one lol, im gonna get a list of shit i wanna run and ill post it and see what yall think i should run with all this other stuff

looking good skunkmaster

thanks candyman! you counting down days bro? :) i cant wait for ya haha

I always follow your grows Skunk killer shiat Bro...The Chemdog #4 X Deep chunk where those from the farm? Im doing a big run of 3 different phenos I named her 4 DEEP :rock where these the beans from the Joe Shmoe auction gifted by Chem Dog him self...JACK

as i am always peeping your stuff as well homie :) ...the chem#4 x deepchunk was a gift from a breeder that i got my larry from; also gave me a few other S1s that he made as well like pre 98 bubba kush x blue dream and some of the first release of sensi star crosses... hope to keep things rocking and some decent pics to keep ya entertained :pimp:

lookin dam good as always skunk! glad u put that skunkhouse name out there! ill be ridin witcha!:bong2:

..and you know this winta! gotta rep skunkhouse! glad you joint in for the show. enjoy brotha :cool0019:

how do you manage so many different plants at one time, must keep you busy. Everything looks great, haven't been to michigan yet, but soon

mal

i manage by being hella busy lol, that and i can my helper bigdawgkush that i give some of these to work with like the strawberry x18 and the Julius ceaser, since we are med legal we have to keep our numbers right for the most part. he also allows our number to be higher so we can run more gear at once to keep going through everything to find all our true keepers. you gotta get out to the dirty mitten sometime bro, and if you do make sure to holla :)

skunk house productions is on top of the game.have fun stay safe...

thanks man, thats very kind of you to say! you stay safe as well and pop back in every once and a while to watch the show playa

Lookin good skunk..... I will be watchin.... so you have a skunkhouse? awesome.... its kinda funny that when as a kid, i hated the smell of a dead skunk when riding in the car... but now when i smell a skunk i breath in deep and try to figure out if someone needs a can filter or someone actually hit a skunk... love it either way....haha.... good shit man

GROW!

yes, I have myself a skunkhouse lol. i felt the same way as a kid but love the smell of skunk now, still dont like that just killed dead skunk, that skunk is a litttle to strong for me, but i love that was killed yesterday skunk lol. if that makes any sense hahaha. thanks for stoppin by bro!! ~SMF~

nice line up you got there mate. have you thought of double potting them larrys? seen a few people do it with their lemon larrys with great success. just an idea. keep up the great work mate.

yeah man iv been on the bean hunt for a while so i have a crazy stock. i havnt tried double potting nor read anything about it but ill look more into that bro, thanks for the Tip! :)

N

negative 1

damn, i missed this. very nice sir, very nice! i've always wanted to run the bubblegum but just never really seem to get around to it! very nice growing guys!

Top Bottom