~Skunk House Productions~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here are some shot of the skunk house Bubba Star (pre 98 bubba x sensi star), these current grow shots are done by BigDawgKush. :rasta2:

DSCN1614
DSCN1612
DSCN1613
DSCN1620
DSCN1619
DSCN1621
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Alot of sickness going on in here bro!! Big ups!!

thanks bro, we are just trying to keep up. sickness is farout on this site. i think that the bubba star is going to be killer, it is the first run with her. i have not yet ran from clone. thanks for checkin the thread out. later bro

BDK

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Very nice selection and grow boys, something to be proud of right there. Did one of you folks make this cross?

saldiado

saldiado

damm everything is looking like the truth. Those white master phenos you got going look to have those socal master kush fan leaves, and thats exactly what im hopin to get from those beans. Keep it up man and post some pics of those white masters if ya can
sal

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
OK BDK! I see you bro that cross looks sick! keep up the hard work fellas doing a Great Job! Peace HDK

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

OK BDK! I see you bro that cross looks sick! keep up the hard work fellas doing a Great Job! Peace HDK

Thanks man I try to do it big at skunkhouse organics. Thank for the props I myself don't get much love like SMF, lol. tried that white fire, I thought it was dank. Had a great flavor. Peace bro

BDK

Sherwood

Sherwood

Wow, insane doobage, can't wait to see you grow the Oh!Zone.:pimp:

R

Rob1

Dam bro i can not wait to pop my bubba star's you and big dawg are killin em..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice selection and grow boys, something to be proud of right there. Did one of you folks make this cross?

thanks big buddy! that was a cross i did about a year back. i wont lie, some did come out just decent but there was a few super keepers for sure! the one pictured being one of them for sure. shes an awesome rep of the original sensi star from the 90's but with a little added density from the bubba. def star dom, i would say its a 80% star and 20% bubba.

damm everything is looking like the truth. Those white master phenos you got going look to have those socal master kush fan leaves, and thats exactly what im hopin to get from those beans. Keep it up man and post some pics of those white masters if ya can
sal

thanks saldiado! ill make sure to take some snaps of my white masters, maybe later today ill post some pics. just got done with a move so everything has been offline for a minute......ill get it all back up and running in the next 2 days and start spitting out fire pics again hahaha. those leaves on my white masters are huge. i can now tell what white leaves look like from growing a few of its crosses so i know which ones will be master dom with these thats for sure! got 1 that looks pure master, 2 that are probably something that looks 50/50 and one that is gonna be white dom im thinking.....pics soon to come.

WOW!

Frosteeeeeeee lady! :tongueout

thanks bro! my room mate is getting pretty good in the garden, my cross was def something to keep! glad we found this one as its been a good 5 years since iv seen the original sensi star. shes a WAY frost bitch!

Wow, insane doobage, can't wait to see you grow the Oh!Zone.:pimp:

thanks sherwood! just got situated so im gonna be making the Oh!Zone grow SICK! hope to impress a few with those beans haha.....i cant wait to see your Doc Grow finish up! cheers

Dam bro i can not wait to pop my bubba star's you and big dawg are killin em..

those bubba stars are def something special man, hope you find the star dom pheno that is shown....its insane how forsty it gets. def A+ smoke! good luck man ~SMF~

D

Dr Tweed

Bro that thing is just amazing im stunned,great work as always buddy im really jelous bro bubba star ....what a plant top notch ~smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
here is a little sample of what the skunk house recently scored in the clone only category to play with and supply out patients with meds of.....
...first up is the SR71 Purple Kush. i cant believe this one made it as it was on its death bed since it was in a car for 2 hours on a 95 degree day with no AC when i moved. took me over a week to get this puppy back to her normal looking self and it wasnt easy haha..

DSCN0371
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
91 chem (skunkVa cutt)

...here is the next addition to our house of skunky funk. the original 91 Chemdog (skunkVa cutt). been dreaming of this one for quite some time. cant wait to run her and see what its all about....:lock:

DSCN0369
DSCN0379
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
...and more....

...and here we have a group of a bunch of other clone onlys that i wont even name till they root as i dont like to jinx myself lol....when they root, they will be announced:)

DSCN0381
rawman

rawman

Lol sounds like that sr71 has been through hell. Glad it made it though can't wait to see you grow her, she's grown a lot since u got her.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
...and here we have a group of a bunch of other clone onlys that i wont even name till they root as i dont like to jinx myself lol....when they root, they will be announced:)

Those roots need to come! :time :party0045:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick update SMF! Droppin' dem bombs...
The Skunk Master Flexing SkunkVA... :mad0233:
Gonna blow things up!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
We know how we do it fellas....got to help bring that super dank fire the MI. Whoever says MI doesn't have dank is crazy.... And must not know the right people hahaha ~SMF~

Top Bottom