Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
illmind are you talkin bout petes 20-20-20? blue powder?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Please break down this whole skunk va cut 91 chem because iam very confused on this one.... I had a handful of freinds who moved to the west coast in 1994 and they brought out my original chem cut to the west coast which is the 91 cut since i was the one who started it only a few people had it at least at that point.....so where does skunk va come in to place and is he on this board?...Swerve or Raskel can u give me some feedback on this guys?

There was a person named wonkanobe ( Chemfather) on IC that posted the skunk va cut is the 91 cut that a guy named skunk va (OG name) had.

I don't know I just saw it posted over there. Then I saw someone called Wonkanobe Chemfather.

You ask and I was just telling you what I read Chemdog.

C

CrackMan265

Yes it does yeild way less then the D you can pull 3-6 zips of the D the orig then i guess is a lower yielder then the D :)

THanks for clarifying that brother chem.. damn I've gotta step my grow game up lol 3-6 zips off one plant? Shit.. how many days are you vegging these girls if ya don't mind me asking?

J

joaquin386

I would kill the guy who stole your seeds, only let me know where these guys are :D

Illmind

Illmind

As a matter of fact butta yep blue crystally powder. I was amazed by end product I still would never use but shit was killery klinton. And there wasn't 5 million choices of nutrients back in 1990. Had to have been the clones. Dunno I may try it once when I get some gear I don't like too much and test one chemmy one organic.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
It would be sick chem if you could document a grow log on those 4 s1's. i know alot of people would love to watch the new story unfold. plus we could learn all about them chems as you are the one that can definatly tell the smells and the differnces and how each one resembles each pheno.

P

PureSugar

I think it would take the server down...:giggle hell chemdog's intro is one of the most read threads on here already!

Everytime I think about the chem strains I wanna kick myself for giving away my seed collection that I had aquired during the late 80's early 90's from Dead shows and all my killer NorCal stuff.

Now thanks to you Chemdog I pop all my bagseeds.

Im sure alot of farmer's would love to see a chemdog thread.

D

dorkvan420

Damn memories...

Everytime I think about the chem strains I wanna kick myself for giving away my seed collection that I had aquired during the late 80's early 90's from Dead shows and all my killer NorCal stuff.

Thats exactly what I was thinking as I read through this thread...I never post , I just love gaining more knowledge and better methods ...but man ...just remembering the dozen film canisters full off sooooo many seeds from different bags from sooo many little cliques I rolled with as a little punk fucker.Always running around lit on LSD and on the hunt for the bays finest herb from cool cats like Mr.Natural and the flat in SF...wow man some huge spliffs would move around ..while loud music played and freaking mind blowing graphics and light shows up on a huge screen on the wall...sitting and chilling on the comfy chairs and couches...freaking good times...good times man....oh well I am just starting over and loving every minute of it, really going to be amping up on good quality seeds over the next year, and want to stockpile ...so I guess I 'd better be on my toes,,,I'll for sure want to add some Chem to the collection.......damn I'm sure that friends and I recieved a good amount of top shelf stink..even reeked like nothing we had smelled..well not like some of good ol willie on the hills California Orange... but what I believe was called dog at the time at a dead show at Shoreline some time early nineties, but could be completely wrong.....or might have been some blotter called Mighty dog..who knows with my twisted brain these days but could be possible......stay cool the suns coming soon....peace!!

M

MASSES 420KING

they might have chem cuts now, and i know swerve released a mom as a contest win. i also know that i have run several of their cuts next to the real ones and they are not them. so maybe i bought clones from a shit vendor, and same with GTD, and about 20 other people i know who have been fooled into their chem cuts. i believe they were dubbed the stinky sock phenos if i remember correctly. GTD can back me up on this... oh but we are full of shit right? been doing this over 10 years bro. i can spot a fake cut when i see it. i have no reason to lie or make up stories.

yeah thats rite sway stand your ground bro:anim_19::anim_19::anim_19::party0045::party0045:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
If the Chemdog 91 is close to the SFV then swerve deadhead most be real close to the 91...I can't wait to see some pics!

After a year of tracking infos i had my day!! Thanks Chem!

M

MASSES 420KING

Have u grown out there Chemdog D Masses I have and its legit.:icon_spin:

no only smoked the chems but i have seen a basement filled with the 94 and the mss and some nl#5 all side by side so i have a pretty good idea of what the real deal is live ,freshly cut/trimmed and cured and if given the chance to get even one i would jump dude i no is a strain hoarder so i wish i could get a cut or the new chem/top dawg strains there workin on :passingjoint:

M

MASSES 420KING

and we dont got medical mary up in mass at least not yet

dirrtyd

dirrtyd

Okay after reading this whole thread. My question to the man himself Chemdog are the cuts at harborside in Oakland legit. Thanks for your response.
Dirrty

Illmind

Illmind

Venm it's definitely possible, no need to get all defensive. Clubs out there make money when shit gets slow sometimes they toss some bs out or mislabel. Happens sooooo much. I wouldn't take anything from em I've heard to many people personally tell me the poor health of em and pests they got and on top of all that it wasn't the right cut. But it's hard to tell until done.

dirrtyd

dirrtyd

It never gets slow you should see the lines here in Oakland when a dispensary opens in the morning. Also as much money is being made the medicines should be cheaper come on man 400 an OZ. Greed

Venom818

Venom818

Venm it's definitely possible, no need to get all defensive. Clubs out there make money when shit gets slow sometimes they toss some bs out or mislabel. Happens sooooo much. I wouldn't take anything from em I've heard to many people personally tell me the poor health of em and pests they got and on top of all that it wasn't the right cut. But it's hard to tell until done.

Its all good im not getting defensive at all i dont care whether they have the legit cut or not im flowering the cut right know clone came from a buddy of chemdog himself.

H

HowardHunt

I feel like when it comes to the clubs and Chemdog you better be ready to run out a lot of possible fakes before you hit the right one. It's either that or you start an intense search for a verified cut of the real deal.

At the end of the day one needs to put in the proper work and care to make sure you are running the right thing. So getting cuts from clubs with the expectations and faith that they will truly always represent what is on offer is hardly something you can get away with, especially with a strain family as special and cherished as Chemdog has been for 20 years.

I feel that's why you see such a rush of energy, excitement and motivation when a tip is dropped on the farm that a true cut is sitting in a Cali club waiting to be found. When that tip is dropped, that cut is gone in literally minutes.

Congrats Chemdog! Here's to another 20 at the top.

Latest posts

Top Bottom