Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dan K

so, is the skunk VA cut of 91 chem verified in the cc deadhead og???

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The skunkVa cutt is certified that's in the deadhead seeds. That's why I popped the other 6 beans I have cuz the first 4 were all males but I did get a 91 dom male lol. Hoping for the best with my last 6 or I'm gonna have to buy another pack lol. I will get me a skunk VA cutt 91 chem dom deadhead one day since I know ill never land the pure cutt hahaha

nuttso

nuttso

The skunkVa cutt is certified that's in the deadhead seeds. That's why I popped the other 6 beans I have cuz the first 4 were all males but I did get a 91 dom male lol. Hoping for the best with my last 6 or I'm gonna have to buy another pack lol. I will get me a skunk VA cutt 91 chem dom deadhead one day since I know ill never land the pure cutt hahaha

make some f2 and hunt the pheno u wan't.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
so is it safe to assume that my Chemdog #4 from cali connections is a legit cut?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Chemdog 91 skunk va cut is in my top 3 all time fav's skunky fuelly dankness. Nothin to be trifled with, Ill tall ya that! She shares that list with Pre98Bubba cut and a High Octane Og x Alien Fire pheno. I just flipped a few girls so Ill throw up some Chemdog 91 ina couple weeks! Get this party started again! lol.
Quest

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
yes quest I cant wait for the show you lucky dog you I hope you kill it

much respect
kootenai

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow its funny to read posts from yourself from years back.
Quite a few funny things about this post....#1 I'd never pop a CC bean ever again let alone go through multiple packs to pheno hunt lol....#2 I actually did get the cut and iv even made some of my own personal crosses with it. Funny how shit works. I'm still just a punk ass but at least now I have a few cuts and know a little more LOL

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn desperation! Calm down! Lol.
Hey fellas just seen this thread again kinda forgot about it. Planned on just postin in my Quest for the Best thread. Mos def a fuggin legend for a reason thats fo sho! Lol. The Chemdog 91 is an ole gal now. 23 yr old cut I beleive. Seems a tad sensetive to me. Not sure why but around week5 most of the fan leaves yellow up and die on me. Thats why I didnt really post pics of her that round. Made a couple stash crosses for me n tha homies but shes chillin dormant till I get all my seed mothers ready for Starfighter f2 pollen and a super stanky High Octane Og x Stardawg male I bumped into.
Chemdog 91 cut does still root well when cloning and still has a lil vigor for being how old she is. Chems faster thann Pre98 Bubba WHEN VEGGING. Lol. Pre98 cut is a notoriously slow vegger.
Skunk va its a pleasure to have you grace us with your presence! Would tou happen to have a pic or two you could share with us?!
Hey SMF hows it goin bro?! Haha! Keepin it real as always I see!.
Ill try to remember to come back and post some pics soon. Found my camera earlier and got her chargin now.i got some trimmin to do do have a great night folks. Hit me u up though. I take alotta smoke breaks! Scissor Hash!!!!
Quest

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

they might have chem cuts now, and i know swerve released a mom as a contest win. i also know that i have run several of their cuts next to the real ones and they are not them. so maybe i bought clones from a shit vendor, and same with GTD, and about 20 other people i know who have been fooled into their chem cuts. i believe they were dubbed the stinky sock phenos if i remember correctly. GTD can back me up on this... oh but we are full of shit right? been doing this over 10 years bro. i can spot a fake cut when i see it. i have no reason to lie or make up stories.
you double talk
first u state " i also know that i have run several of their cuts next to the real ones and they are not them"
meaning "been doing this over 10 years bro. i can spot a fake cut when i see it"

u basically saying u spot it by growing it out
then back talk and say you can spot a fake cut by looking at it

Who gives a flying f about the chem or cali connections work
chem is whatever IMHO doesn't mean it sucks it just nothing to me.
cali connections work that i have seen grown out is far from the real deal cuts in cali
that i will say

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

So swerve's chem-d is fake even though he know's chemdog hhhhmmmmmm
the Chemdog D cut is everywhere brother!
so of course a youngster like swerve got it
its everywhere is u look
and Chemdog D is gross smelling powerful shit
not worth growing IMHO

plus it either has TMV or a genetic mutation with the mossaic pattern it shoots. either way dont want that shit its a wasted hunt. there is much finer buds in the black market then some old whored out shit

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Untitled 1

there are way too many dank strains out there in the right places to never have to get stuck hunting 1 strain!!! like this photo i posted
its an elite that i personally created with my team
that is not sold to any dispensaries and is only sold as head smoke to other growers!
dispensaries cannot appreciate such gifts nor will they repay me for my endeavors !

i always laugh when i come to the farm. jokers here cant figure out that the mods are posting as GUEST! lol
try posting as a guest YOU CANT unless your a mod
so a bunch of MODS or 1 MOD is seeding this post. must be swerves friend
SWERVES SHIT SUCKS
some HERM
some ALSO AUTO FLOWERS LOL
the closest to our OG from the 818 that has been here since the late 80's is DNA/Reserva they have gotten the closest to our elite cuts in seed form
Rare Dankess is a more musty OG scent, slightly different from out Cali but powerful and flavorful none the less
if i get banned for this comment logic then i will post a screenshot so everyone can see it elsewhere anyways.

quit seeding post
be legit
DNA and Rare Dankness have fucking fire
ill say that much
stick to people who paid their fucking dues!

Last edited:
Top Bottom