Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

i have had the pleasure of smokin the chem from 91 and it was an instant coating of the throat and lungs and the 94 i toked in 95 and it was the same just better western mass was floode with the Chemdog and northern lights#5 and 7 back then we need those genetics to come back around hint hint wink wink
I feel and second that. Central Mass as well. Now a days everyone calls anything dank sour diesel. Lol. Trying to fix that lol! Great thread!

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

I was doing a hype favor for x friend
I don't give a flying fuck about them

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

Sour d is commercial as well
It fine dank to someone who lives in a prohibition state but to places like Cali that have been a weed state with or without med laws
We have been on the map for years
And we have the best sun for outdoors and not gardener can argue that
I'll be fair
If the average toker smoked a chem they would like it
Average toker!
Now people who strive for the whole 9 yards will find chem mediocre at best
Let's take the white widow with tons of thc and crystals created by Green House
It's fucking commercial! Regardless of its thc content that high is average and the taste is average so it's not even bomb IMHO

In case y'all don't know most of these weed sites are seeded ! Swerve and other seed slanders have several aliases and hype shit
THSTS how the business is brother!

So ya I helped a fucking x friend hype if chem so what! I was paid for the favor
So all is good homie

If anyone comes to a weed site expecting to hear the truth about shit hey I can't blame them but if it's about products or seeds the industry is laced !

Take for instance high times mag
It still advertises fake weed along side real CBd oil are u kidding me??

At this stage in the weed game
Y would u affiliate your multimillion dollar business with fake weed and still take ad money for the real deal CBd oil
It's sad but hey WHAT THE FUCK DOES A COMPANY FROM NEW YORK KNOW ABOUT WEED?? Money and that's all
Cuz they sure will take ad money for anything

Now anything with NY in front of it is a joke at best

New York is a joke in the weed world literally I got cats begging for Cali strains out there!

And I am no different when presented with 10k for the posts

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

They maybe old news, but there is still lots of stuff that can be done wit them, that's Way differant than what has been. At least IMO.
Dude you need to be in the weed scene in its illegal days! Then u would have affiliated all over that have so many different kids of kill it's pathetic!

The world gets whored out cuts that have been sold for high stakes and seed production!
The breeders
Dude My D-DNL will make your heart explode. Never had it tested, other than cats that tell me ITS STRONG! As fuck! Like OMG! That's to strong! WOW! It's like Chemdog D on meth.

SoCal is a wonderful place, but the weather and realastate is way to nice for you to be that gangster. :p hahaha

Like seriously they sweep the fucking streets on Tuesday and Thursday. It's prestigous. You gotta be rich just to be poor there.

I'm just playin brah! Heheh
like is said
Chem is like smokeing water to me
have you shit tested cuz i aint no kid
and i will take your fucking money
20K on the table boyz
the difference between 20-25%% thc and 33% is a large difference
and THC is not the only thing my cut will slap ya with
it will paste you mouth with flav
the bong will smell like the buds
the bud will have the same inhale flavor as it does exhale flavor and it will last with an aftertaste in your lungs 20 minutes later still lingering in your breath you can taste it!
so when you do come to the table
a THC test is mandatory
and double blind smokers where we find random fucks on the street and smoke them out
the buds will be numbered not labeled
they can put what number was best
!!!

Last edited:
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
On a mellower note where did the simple appreciation for cannabis go? I like my og's, chems, cookies, old euro, landraces, the gamit. Seems it's just all about the latest hyped craze anymore.
As far as the ranting goes opinions are one thing but bashing what other people might appreciate is rookie behavior.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
How about you calm down a bit fatzip. All this elitist/Cali, my shit is better than yours, shit talkin is getting a bit annoying. This thread is about the Skunkva Chemdog 91 and its origin/ differences. Unless you have something to add in that aspect, please just keep it to yourself..

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

On a mellower note where did the simple appreciation for cannabis go? I like my og's, chems, cookies, old euro, landraces, the gamit. Seems it's just all about the latest hyped craze anymore.
As far as the ranting goes opinions are one thing but bashing what other people might appreciate is rookie behavior.

being on the nuts of one cut is rookie shit
learn how to breed
every mother fucker with no experience takes other peoples work!
that is rookie shit
make your own elites
its not impossible thats 4 sure
leaving this gay ass thread because it seems i hurt people feeling when their strain that they worked so hard or sucked so much for gets put down
thats some ranker ass shit
you all need to get off the nuts of any strain
make you own
serioulsy
until you have created you own then you are just a clone copy no one
any idiot can clone someone elses work
why??
cant create your own??? it really fucking easy if you learn a little bit and know what to look for when fucking your ladies!
im outty
this thread is boring!

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Wow. That some real roll it up shit. Lol. Never seen anything like that on the farm. Lol. Got a great stable right now and loving it. Yeti #7, novicain, alion, mob, phantom cookies, aasd, ecsd, amazing grace, stardawg ku cut, Starfighter. Fpog seeds are coming as well. Happy as hell right now. Peace out Boyz!

Tnelz

Tnelz

That's real shit, but ya gotta have something to work with don't ya?

Chems are great to work with. Are they not?

But if ya want something new and unique, ya gotta pop a lot of beans, and a poly hybrid x poly hybrid is the way to go. IMO maybe even farther than that.

Anything else is just way to similar. IMO

But I feel ya. Make some shit.
Def agree with u for the most part. Just curious what's wrong with just growing? If u come up with some dank shit and want to pass it to me that's awesome! Why do I have to become a breeder. I realize u weren't talking to me bro. Truly not trying to start stuff just saying. I don't want to be a breeder. And I think there are plenty of people like me. I want the doesn't breeders whoever they are to keep creating and hopefully I'll get a cut or some beans. Just want to grow bro!

Tnelz

Tnelz

being on the nuts of one cut is rookie shit
learn how to breed
every mother fucker with no experience takes other peoples work!
that is rookie shit
make your own elites
its not impossible thats 4 sure
leaving this gay ass thread because it seems i hurt people feeling when their strain that they worked so hard or sucked so much for gets put down
thats some ranker ass shit
you all need to get off the nuts of any strain
make you own
serioulsy
until you have created you own then you are just a clone copy no one
any idiot can clone someone elses work
why??
cant create your own??? it really fucking easy if you learn a little bit and know what to look for when fucking your ladies!
im outty
this thread is boring!
Just coming across like a dick bro. U seem to have a Ton of knowledge and get off telling people that. Much props to u bro but why not be cool and spread some knowledge out. There was a time when u didn't have all this knowledge bro. Someone helped u. Why not pay it forward.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

stardawg ku cut is fire im sure you day is just fine :)
Do you take steroids? Do you even smoke pot? Seems like it. 818 epic. Lol. Jesus you probably smoke something but it's made with baking soda and cocaine. Keep on keepin on just to do so. Some people like jillybean who cares tho. Did chem fuck your sister, gf and your mom? Or was that your uncle Larry?

Yeah I'm smoking the same shiy your momma sucks dick for

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nothing, wrong with that at all. I don't think any of the breeders would argue you with you on that either. The seed biz wouldn't be all that great if nobody bought any seeds. Idk seems logical to me. But hay wtf do I know.

I do know the real Chemdog D doesn't haversack virus that's for sure. Damn it! Lol

Same thing as cats who rock where houses, not every one wants to grow pot for a living.

Me personally I just like making shit, it's fun. :)

For me it's the creative artistic part of it. The making something. Fuck all the other shit. I want to make some shit, and see what I made. That's me though.

I've been finding things lately were it's obvious the breeders were hitting other things. Plants the are def not x X x, but other stuff. Which I think is super cool. But I'm not a complainer, if I find something differant in a pack ima be LIKE HAY! Dope shit. Like nobody has that. Awesome!
Respect that all day bro.

william76

william76

So obvious he's got a thing for swerve,pity swerve knocked him back,theyd have been a perfect match,lol,76

Top Bottom