Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I couldn't believe it. Especially now, we've had a few bumps in ther road this year..but this news was perfectly placed.
DLISHEZ and I are looking forward to dialing in this legend and helping people that need it.
GOD BLESS YOU AL!!!

grohio

grohio

Skunkva was not chemdog. Was running the original 91. He posted on another site. Cant remember wich. May have been ic. But anyways he post as goodoledog on another site showing off the og cut he had been growing for ever. This was maybe 5 years ago or so.

drewski85

drewski85

Skunkva was not chemdog. Was running the original 91. He posted on another site. Cant remember wich. May have been ic. But anyways he post as goodoledog on another site showing off the og cut he had been growing for ever. This was maybe 5 years ago or so.
overgrow.com

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
My partner says he has a cut of the 91'Skunk VA, and he's going to pass me a cut!!
I am so excited... but, on the other hand just slightly skeptical. Not that my boy would BS me. But, if it's the "real deal" how can I verify. Any information you can share would be very much appreciated. There's gotta be a marker to verify.
Anyway, hope to hear back from you. MERRY XMAS!!!
Chemdog verified BigBuddys cut as the real Chem91skva in this thread. I ran this same cut from BB.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...hem-kush-lemon-larry-og-and-dbl-sfv-og.16159/

jipp

jipp

The clone Chemdog 91 i grew from haborside is
One of the most potent sativas i have ever had :fire:

so Chemdog 91 is a good high? i have some nor easter x Chemdog 91 t hat were freebies. ii tried to find info on them but iv not been so lucky in that aspects.. sounds like they should be good.
chris.

jipp

jipp

Hey brother i accutually luved the high
It reminded me of the best SD i ever had ×2
Potent, dank, fuel ,intense high
Hope you find a dank 91 pheno :fire:

Thank you iv asked a few times. i tried to find some info, but no luck. it looks like no one has grown it out on the farm. yeah the Chemdog 91 sounds bad ass. yeah that would be kick ass to get a Chemdog 91 pheno. or some kind of a mix would be cool.. but yeah, i do think i will save them for ones iv grown couple of plants. something to look forward too. killer freebie i say.

chris.

Natural

Natural

she can be a little bit viny..tell tale hunger for magnesium after cloning and late flower. probably the most faked cut in history along with sour d and og kush..gonna run me some more real soon

DSC 0002

jipp

jipp

Hey brother i accutually luved the high
It reminded me of the best SD i ever had ×2
Potent, dank, fuel ,intense high
Hope you find a dank 91 pheno :fire:
hey friend i have a random thought about the dank 91 pheno.. how will i know i have it. hah.. just from the chem high?

chris.

F

friend

hey friend i have a random thought about the dank 91 pheno.. how will i know i have it. hah.. just from the chem high?

chris.
I would look and smell grow and smoke and hopefully have more than 1 pheno type in the 2ndround to choose from :happy:
I personally would only choose plants that
Smelled extremely dank (sour,skunk)
Exibted a copious amount of resin
A high that's immediately intense ( for me like
I drinking a pot of pure kona, for others like calling for a clean up on isle 11 )
At this point no fucks given how she grows .
I am always looking for a potent sativa
I would luv to grow and smoke some TomHill Haze :nailbiting:

jipp

jipp

thanks bro.. im starting to see this trend.. the more it smells the better it seems to be. hah. probably not always true.. but so far every herb iv tried that smells like jet fuel i liked. yeah iv read you can not judge a plant on its first go.. even if you a pro, you should give them a second chance to get dialed in.. the one thing i have learn from reading these old threads.. less is more.. :)
hah

chris.

Krypto

Krypto

thanks bro.. im starting to see this trend.. the more it smells the better it seems to be. hah. probably not always true.. but so far every herb iv tried that smells like jet fuel i liked. yeah iv read you can not judge a plant on its first go.. even if you a pro, you should give them a second chance to get dialed in.. the one thing i have learn from reading these old threads.. less is more.. :)
hah

chris.
It usually needs some love to get her dialed in. It can be picky.

KIDGUANO R84

KIDGUANO R84

The skunk va cut is just my origianl 91 chem which guys this Aug will be 20 years old thank god i started those beans i knew that herb was special and knew i had something awesome....BTW i had to rejuvenate it in 1994 and the other day my buddy pulled out 4 beans he had from the 91 when we rejuvenated it in 1994 and we are going to start those 91 chemdog S1 hope they are something good...CD

Krypto

Krypto

I never get tirrd of this story. Love love love anything Chemdog. Most of our stuff has been crossed with the Chem the "dog bud" .
Thank you

Krypto

Krypto

I would Love to run the Chem S1s!!!
When he says rejuevenate...is that mother out a cut? Or put the mom in 12/12, flower, and re-veg???

Top Bottom