Skunk VA cut of chem 91

• Thread starter chemdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T.chef

T.chef

Wow. That some real roll it up shit. Lol. Never seen anything like that on the farm. Lol. Got a great stable right now and loving it. Yeti #7, novicain, alion, mob, phantom cookies, aasd, ecsd, amazing grace, stardawg ku cut, Starfighter. Fpog seeds are coming as well. Happy as hell right now. Peace out Boyz!
You still got the mob cut? Been looking everywhere forever now , nobody in maine has the real deal it's s1s or crosses

tricks4uVA

tricks4uVA

The skunk va cut is just my origianl 91 chem which guys this Aug will be 20 years old thank god i started those beans i knew that herb was special and knew i had something awesome....BTW i had to rejuvenate it in 1994 and the other day my buddy pulled out 4 beans he had from the 91 when we rejuvenated it in 1994 and we are going to start those 91 chemdog S1 hope they are something good...CD
Yeah man I’m digging up an old ass thread lol I was surprised to see the man himself posting here, nice to see ya even if I’m 11 yrs late to the party….I always was lol
so, whos got the best VA Skunk? If I’m reading correctly then you can no longer find Chemdog 91? That was my first and my favorite strain to grow to date and I’ve been at it well over a decade…
I lost my Chem in a power outage in mid winter a number of yrs ago and have found nothing funky enough to replace it…thanks bro and I hope your still growin✌️

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Yeah man I’m digging up an old ass thread lol I was surprised to see the man himself posting here, nice to see ya even if I’m 11 yrs late to the party….I always was lol
so, whos got the best VA Skunk? If I’m reading correctly then you can no longer find Chemdog 91? That was my first and my favorite strain to grow to date and I’ve been at it well over a decade…
I lost my Chem in a power outage in mid winter a number of yrs ago and have found nothing funky enough to replace it…thanks bro and I hope your still growin

csi humboldt, cali connection fems so far are the winners for 91chem.. achrive seeds is skunk va f you grow salts go with archive.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
You do realize the skva91 cut is the original Chemdog 91...dont really matter if its organic or salt based it comes out the same for us.
we you never smoked kine bud.. but if your like me you can ture amazing into stellar... my bad rootb i forgot i replied super baked

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
we you never smoked kine bud.. but if your like me you can ture amazing into stellar... my bad rootb i forgot i replied super baked
Lol, yes I have smoked top notch (kind bud) buds many many times with 40 yrs of puffin off this plant and growing it for the last 30 yrs. And during them 40 yrs I have never heard anybody claim like you do that "you get buzzed for 72 hrs ( 3 days) after having a few tokes". I never replied to your last reply to me in this thread because you made no sense at all and I could only decipher about 5% of it lol.

tricks4uVA

tricks4uVA

I‘m new to the forum, ain’t had enough caffeine and kinda slow anyway lol, but this is a reply to my question about the Chemdog 91 right?
So CSI Humboldt and Cali Connection list it as Chemdog 91 or VA Skunk? Guess a simple search would answer that question huh man lol
I‘m all organic so these two would be my best bet? I live in Virginia and curious if what I had over a decade ago was VA Skunk, we called it Chemdog 91 though….whatever it was I loved it! Shit had so much funk it tasted like gas before even curing it…..thanks bro, and happy Gardening!

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
Lol, yes I have smoked top notch (kind bud) buds many many times with 40 yrs of puffin off this plant and growing it for the last 30 yrs. And during them 40 yrs I have never heard anybody claim like you do that "you get buzzed for 72 hrs ( 3 days) after having a few tokes". I never replied to your last reply to me in this thread because you made no sense at all and I could only decipher about 5% of it lol.
"You do realize the skva91 cut is the original Chemdog 91...dont really matter if its organic or salt based it comes out the same for us."-you rootsb

you have great pictures. your 40yr don't mean anything to me, but great stories. because you fail to recognize genius if you still dont know the value of 100% organics. probably great stories that some of us might listen to. 40yrs ago they sprayed agent orange on dudes and ddt on kids... unless my math is wrong... dude did you start smoking in the 70s or 80s? dude 40yrs ago wasn't the 60s lol wow... right. fuck hate math.

after the war on drugs there was a huge trend in salts and synthetics because they didn't show up on IR. so you probably never experienced true organic high grade and if you smoke any bud you will always be in or out of the crash. it was before someone told folks about super soil and permaculture no till... your a product of your times defending your product.

they wronged you brah your whole life giving you shit buds with a crash. the riches war on your generation so their kids can compete and feel smart. cuz they are worried about real revolts because america is a lie and disney land for the global rich.

did you see the movie running with the devil. i would be nick cage protecting the minds of my men and customers from dirty pushers and their cuts. maybe you can get the cia to back me lol.
even arjan knows organics is the best bud you can ever smoke.

you have 40yrs experience so cut the synthetics right and grow organic and see how you can applies your knowledge to organics i bet you will have beautiful buds ive seen your pictures.

after a year n yo family see the difference you will love me, you will be my big fucking mossy bob aka meatloaf.

most my friends growing up was your age.
i dont respect my elders look at the shit heep they gave us and then is all money!!!! lol. my new catch phrase... if i turn out to be god im going to torcher you n your species for all eternity for desecration of my things n insults, trespasses n such... and if your god im not gonna tell you what to do... unprompted... (not asked for) lmao... come on man that is some kind of funny.
jes us pal lol not jesus... jes us... the cry stains! hahahahaha

some of the other reply i admit were a hard read sure but i aint no word smith. but i know im the next level in grow in many ways. an is smart enough to say is you show me a better way while keeping it organic ill check out your techniques. and i shared my book with links to dudes who have the technique down. dang ol meet me half way dawg...

i gave up a million dollar career for weed. before i ever made the cash. surely most folk if they don't respect knowledge n genius can respect that money!

aint no shame in admittens your wrong. i do... it shows your not a tyrant and have the malleability wich is good.

jollycanna

jollycanna

Supporter
in all likely hood organics is dead because of global contaminations nuclear, chemical, the industrial age, shucks you name it ... but ill grow 100% organic... n smoke it till i die even if i die. the reality don't set in ifn you got a certain kind of mind or maybe it do.

this is teh cusp and ill get less of a crash now then ifn i smoke salts n synthetics. for the next till another big stratosphere event or wind carries non visible death to me i will live! organics or die.
20210505 112354

my pap watched davy Crockett and his pap fo him. "be sure your right then go ahead... "

Wondabred

Wondabred

"You do realize the skva91 cut is the original Chemdog 91...dont really matter if its organic or salt based it comes out the same for us."-you rootsb

you have great pictures. your 40yr don't mean anything to me, but great stories. because you fail to recognize genius if you still dont know the value of 100% organics. probably great stories that some of us might listen to. 40yrs ago they sprayed agent orange on dudes and ddt on kids... unless my math is wrong... dude did you start smoking in the 70s or 80s? dude 40yrs ago wasn't the 60s lol wow... right. fuck hate math.

after the war on drugs there was a huge trend in salts and synthetics because they didn't show up on IR. so you probably never experienced true organic high grade and if you smoke any bud you will always be in or out of the crash. it was before someone told folks about super soil and permaculture no till... your a product of your times defending your product.

they wronged you brah your whole life giving you shit buds with a crash. the riches war on your generation so their kids can compete and feel smart. cuz they are worried about real revolts because america is a lie and disney land for the global rich.

did you see the movie running with the devil. i would be nick cage protecting the minds of my men and customers from dirty pushers and their cuts. maybe you can get the cia to back me lol.
even arjan knows organics is the best bud you can ever smoke.

you have 40yrs experience so cut the synthetics right and grow organic and see how you can applies your knowledge to organics i bet you will have beautiful buds ive seen your pictures.

after a year n yo family see the difference you will love me, you will be my big fucking mossy bob aka meatloaf.

most my friends growing up was your age.
i dont respect my elders look at the shit heep they gave us and then is all money!!!! lol. my new catch phrase... if i turn out to be god im going to torcher you n your species for all eternity for desecration of my things n insults, trespasses n such... and if your god im not gonna tell you what to do... unprompted... (not asked for) lmao... come on man that is some kind of funny.
jes us pal lol not jesus... jes us... the cry stains! hahahahaha

some of the other reply i admit were a hard read sure but i aint no word smith. but i know im the next level in grow in many ways. an is smart enough to say is you show me a better way while keeping it organic ill check out your techniques. and i shared my book with links to dudes who have the technique down. dang ol meet me half way dawg...

i gave up a million dollar career for weed. before i ever made the cash. surely most folk if they don't respect knowledge n genius can respect that money!

aint no shame in admittens your wrong. i do... it shows your not a tyrant and have the malleability wich is good.
#schizophrenia

Top Bottom