Skunkman Is Full Of It

• Thread starter FoundYoStash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FoundYoStash

I've spent my entire growing career hearing from half those around me that Skunkman is a hero, and from the other half, that he is a villain. Well it seems undeniable at this point; Skunkman was Fed from the get go.

I've been asked "where are the proofs"? And told Sam was in Europe already when Sacred Seeds was busted. We know this is a lie.

There is no arrest record, because Sam was the plant. The goal has ALWAYS been to get the genes to Bayer. The DEA has been fundamental in this. You do the work, we steal it.

Skunkman is on record admitting he worked with authorities to collect genetics. He says he hates the western Cannabis scene and it's useless genetics. Fast forward; GW tells Skunkman to get lost. Instead of seeing the irony in what he did, he reverts back to the "useless" western genetics as his claim to fame and very namesake. He has pretended to be a grower ever since. He has never been a grower, only a representative for corporate policy.

Do I have proof? If what Skunkman says himself was testimony under oath, he would be found guilty in any court of law.

Of course Sam could be misleading, purposely giving contrary accounts of his own life, but the fact that he wants attention from the Cannabis world he once claimed to despise (and very obviously does not understand) says soooo much...

Most ex drug runners don't talk about it much. Especially not in boredom induced posts on the internet. I mean the guy has software that alerts him every time the word SKUNK is posted on icfag. And his story is always "oh i got the material everyone wants I'm just not interested in skunk, thats why i bred it out and gave the original to Bayer. From a man calling himself 'Skunk'man.

Single handedly eradicated the world's most useful phenotype from the commoners hands,and gave it to a company he knew damn well would patent the varieties. This plan had been put into place before prohibition was put on the table,.certainly. Thats all prohibition was ; keeping it out of people's hands until the corporations got their ducks in order.. And we are seeing it come to fruition right now.

Last edited:
JoePietri

JoePietri

In latest Grow magazine Robert C. Clarke partner of David Watson in Hortapharm admits working with drug enforcement identifying the locations of illegal drug imports. Those 2 as well as Mel Frank on 1st name basis with Carlton Turner Reagan 1st drug car who ran Mississippi Federal medical pot program. Reference and thanked for cooperation on Clarke's 1st book. The help create Cannabis Cup in Holland that was intelligence gathering event. These now use Todd McCormick as a front man to clean up there image. Imagine being called CIA or DEA but the real DEA and CIA working undercover Holland Skunkman was issued the1st medical license to produce medical seeds in Amsterdam before accredited Universities when he was supposedly wanted in US. no one promoted this more than DEA to Dutch government. They even wrote in the the UN World Drug report, those boys government connections could not be hidden, I exposed them, so with great relief Clarke came out of the closet he has been in his whole life. Todd McCormick is hated in the industry by folks on the know, he sold us out to the Dutch so many times hard to keep count. His scum bag moves are legend, which is what he is most noted for.

bonebonner

bonebonner

In latest Grow magazine Robert C. Clarke partner of David Watson in Hortapharm admits working with drug enforcement identifying the locations of illegal drug imports. Those 2 as well as Mel Frank on 1st name basis with Carlton Turner Reagan 1st drug car who ran Mississippi Federal medical pot program. Reference and thanked for cooperation on Clarke's 1st book. The help create Cannabis Cup in Holland that was intelligence gathering event. These now use Todd McCormick as a front man to clean up there image. Imagine being called CIA or DEA but the real DEA and CIA working undercover Holland Skunkman was issued the1st medical license to produce medical seeds in Amsterdam before accredited Universities when he was supposedly wanted in US. no one promoted this more than DEA to Dutch government. They even wrote in the the UN World Drug report, those boys government connections could not be hidden, I exposed them, so with great relief Clarke came out of the closet he has been in his whole life. Todd McCormick is hated in the industry by folks on the know, he sold us out to the Dutch so many times hard to keep count. His scum bag moves are legend, which is what he is most noted for.
i have recently come across nevils extradition papers that someone has posted that explained how nevil got all charges dropped apparently there was a private attorney attached that was a justise department and NSA attorney which is highly unusual and telling

bonebonner

bonebonner

I've spent my entire growing career hearing from half those around me that Skunkman is a hero, and from the other half, that he is a villain. Well it seems undeniable at this point; Skunkman was Fed from the get go.

I've been asked "where are the proofs"? And told Sam was in Europe already when Sacred Seeds was busted. We know this is a lie.

There is no arrest record, because Sam was the plant. The goal has ALWAYS been to get the genes to Bayer. The DEA has been fundamental in this. You do the work, we steal it.

Skunkman is on record admitting he worked with authorities to collect genetics. He says he hates the western Cannabis scene and it's useless genetics. Fast forward; GW tells Skunkman to get lost. Instead of seeing the irony in what he did, he reverts back to the "useless" western genetics as his claim to fame and very namesake. He has pretended to be a grower ever since. He has never been a grower, only a representative for corporate policy.

Do I have proof? If what Skunkman says himself was testimony under oath, he would be found guilty in any court of law.

Of course Sam could be misleading, purposely giving contrary accounts of his own life, but the fact that he wants attention from the Cannabis world he once claimed to despise (and very obviously does not understand) says soooo much...

Most ex drug runners don't talk about it much. Especially not in boredom induced posts on the internet. I mean the guy has software that alerts him every time the word SKUNK is posted on icfag. And his story is always "oh i got the material everyone wants I'm just not interested in skunk, thats why i bred it out and gave the original to Bayer. From a man calling himself 'Skunk'man.

Single handedly eradicated the world's most useful phenotype from the commoners hands,and gave it to a company he knew damn well would patent the varieties. This plan had been put into place before prohibition was put on the table,.certainly. Thats all prohibition was ; keeping it out of people's hands until the corporations got their ducks in order.. And we are seeing it come to fruition right now.
what is also alarming is that nevil schoenmakers was also working with authority's his extradition papers were recently posted that had a private attorney from the justice department and NSA attached which is highly unusual and suspicious it a wonder that he had all extradition charges dropped. maybe a guy like Michael Flynn gets charges dropped but not nevil schoenmakers

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
There’s always two sides to a story... all I see is a bunch of old rats, coming on the farm to vent, or rat. Life goes on.. get over it. We’re in 2020, not the 90s. Carry on.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
what is also alarming is that nevil schoenmakers was also working with authority's his extradition papers were recently posted that had a private attorney from the justice department and NSA attached which is highly unusual and suspicious it a wonder that he had all extradition charges dropped. maybe a guy like Michael Flynn gets charges dropped but not nevil schoenmakers
Old news. Carry on,

agseedco

agseedco

Stop lying Konsupsa/Joe. We all know you're nothing but an agent provocateur. I can't believe they even let you on this site.

Tell all the people how you are nothing but a puppet for the DEA and have been since you were arrested for smuggling as you outlined in your affidavit or so called book "King of Nepal" where on page 129 you write: "They (the DEA) offered me (joe pietri) immunity from prosecution and offered to drop all of the charges if I (joe pietri) told them everything I knew about the ganja trade."

I did 5 years in federal prison because I would not cooperate, but you did not do any time did ya joe, because you cooperated.

Tell everyone how you were at the University of Miami in March 1995, brought there by your DEA handlers and looking like a fool.

Watch how the DEA agent touches your arm and tells you what to say like you are his puppet:

Watch the DEA agent touch your arm and say "No, I don't want to do that tonight." and then you repeat him like a scared parrot.

Tell me Joe, how many of those routines did you have worked out with the DEA? As I have debated a lot of cops and never once did a cop touch my arm and tell me what to say, but then again, I was not afraid to go to prison like you were.

I video recorded that the night you were brought there by the DEA under your alias name to debate Elvy and I, and I am glad that I did as I had never seen a human puppet before. How did it feel being so scared of federal prison that you sat next to the DEA and was a good lapdog and did said what he told you to say?

Tell everyone how Marco apologized to Skunkman Sam for spreading your lies:

https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-about-it/toker-s-den/197516-sorry-skunk-man?t=199373

I hope they ban you from this site because the community does not need people like you in it.

IMG 8845
IMG 8846
IMG 8847
IMG 8848
Top Bottom