Skunkmasterflex's Chem D grow - cali connection gear

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i know i know lol i been tapped between bills and upgrades so i couldnt get mine :( im ready for the next cali drop though (and raskals alien kush drop too:cool0010:)!

i hear ya bro, i was just messin with ya :) i bet you will be ready for that next alien kush drop LOL

Do you guys think there will be much pheno variation?
Last batch of S1's I dropped that were not a cross (bubba pre98) were very uniform, and I regret dropping the whole pack of seeds...so I'm wonderin how many seeds to start in search of that super mom?

Also what do you guys think about having an official Chemdog D thread?...for everyone to post pics of their Cali Connect Chem Deez and crosses. Might be cool to put all the pics and grow info in one thread for comparisons sake.

i only dropped 4 because every S1 iv ever dont hasnt had much variation at all except some have a lil stronger smell, some might produce a bit more ext ext but mostly the same thing. never just pop one and expect to get a keeper, you might but that would be kinda luck. i believe with these if you pop 3 or even 4 you should be good to find pretty close to dead on what the Chemdog D clone would be.
that would be kinda dope to have a chem thread and shit, a lot of people are growing chem on the farm these days :weed-sign:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
:cool0010:

Killin' it bro!! Tagged for sure..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tex ~ always an honor bro. good to hear from ya

N

negative 1

hell yeah! thats like a sore perter ya just can't beat er'. grabs couch seat!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up negative ~welcome man!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup SMF!!! Wooo Hoooo you lucky dawg... :D That Chemdog D sounds bad ass!

S

Sirius

Havnt got my paws on the D yet... I can't wait to see what you get out of these! Good luck man... Can't wait to see these finish! Perhaps you will find a superior pheno!? who knows.. lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What up shady bro! Glad to see u made it by. Thought I needed some Chemdog D in my garden ya feel me? Hope to put out some sickness outta these beans most def!
Sirius bro- thanks for stoppin in. I def hope I find a sick sick pheno outta these too man, thanks for the support, hope not to disappoint lol

R

Rob1

Skunk hows that Chemdog D coming along? it took a while for me to get mine but i just put 5 of them in paper towels today should be seeing something soon. i was sick for like a week almost so i am putting up some Raskal OG and Ogiesel pics tonight...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
okay so here we go.....at first popped 4 and only got 2 kickin so i had to go back and pop two more cuz i wanted 4 to work with and pick the best. never the less, im working with 4 now LOL....here they are just popped up a few days ago...

DSCN0725
DSCN0726
DSCN0727
DSCN0728
DSCN0729
M

MASSES 420KING

we should have chemdog or chemfather weigh in on this for you skunk maybe they can give you some pointers on how to tweak the strain for optimum growth im so stoked for you skunk with what you got going im jealous

A

azmatis

lookin great! nice dark green color to the sprouts
this im watchin fer sure
much respect
azmatis

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks all, yeah ill make sure to keep it updated...they were hard to get started but now are rockin pretty well. so far so good :) hope to put on a show as usual for yall to see lol

M

MASSES 420KING

hey skunk did you take cuttings yet im intersted cause you said the beans were hard to get going so im wondering how about the clones is she an easy cloner or a hard cloner

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
im guessing that its not going to be any harder to clone than any other chem or OG. the beans were just harder to get going than other beans iv popped in the past thats all. maybe cuz its a new line that isnt worked out yet, who knows. they are still babys but ill post pics along the way homie :) ~SMF~

Latest posts

Top Bottom