skunkmasterflex's mad jungle of strains grow diary

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
was wondering where you been alot of knowledge n good pics from you . i no you were talking bout setting up your own gear was asking about you on onother spot glad your good

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
**Introducing the new game changer og....Goji OG....**

....just a few days into week 3 of bloom....enjoy :)

Rsz dscn2250
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
More Goji OG Pics

More pics in the beginning of week 3. this is my second run with this cut and shes coming in even better than the first time. she is a frosty girl and doesnt really show up and blow up till mid way thru week 6. Def in my top 5 strains right now....lovin this shizzzz....thanks B, much love ~SMF~

DSCN2253
DSCN2255
DSCN2256
DSCN2258
DSCN2249
DSCN2260
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple Urkle

Some quick shots from tonight. the Purple Urkle (original cut) @ day 23 of bloom

i promise ill get it together and start hitting yall with all my ladies soon. as of now its one per day cuz im lazy with the camera haha ~SMF~

DSCN2274
DSCN2263
DSCN2270
DSCN2265
DSCN2266
DSCN2275
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^Looks good bro. I love me some good organically grown Urkle...hard to beat really. One of my top strains for sure

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Lookin good skunk. I have a WhiteUrkle thats looking similar.. keep the pics coming. ~ODB~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
^Looks good bro. I love me some good organically grown Urkle...hard to beat really. One of my top strains for sure

you def got that right brotha! love me some organic purple urkle....flavor is second to none. iv grown a few that were good but not till i was hooked up with this real deal did i really fall in love with the urkle. shes one of my favorites as well so i know you have great taste lol...

Lookin good skunk. I have a WhiteUrkle thats looking similar.. keep the pics coming. ~ODB~

if your looks similar im sure its a urkle dom pheno. i have a white urkle thats urkle dom. it def grows much faster than this original cut does. this bitch is the slowest veg and smallest yielding plant iv ever grown but the smoke is so amazing i wont ever trash her....just some personal cheeb for me and my close buddies...~SMF~

N

naturalmedicine

That og is hella frosty. Looks like its stacking up nicely too. Urkle is such a tasty plant. It's definetly in the Hall Of Fame.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet your nug jar smells incredible.
Welcome back
:animbong:

it def doesnt smell bad :mmm thanks for the warm welcome back brotha

That og is hella frosty. Looks like its stacking up nicely too. Urkle is such a tasty plant. It's definetly in the Hall Of Fame.

the goji is amazing. mind blowing. stacks up nice and even fatter the last few weeks. its def a hall of fame OG cut. im in the process of hitting the Purple Urkle to my larry f6 male i made. the male is redic its gonna be an insane purple OG larry foshizzz....

Put some Goji in the air player.. Holler at me soon

what up raw! when that goji is done we will def have to burn some to the face, shit has amazing flavor and buzz.

Here is some purple Urkle at day 28....she just started to purple a bit overnight. shes getting her sexy on for sure....~SMF~

Rsz dscn2294
Rsz dscn2290
Rsz dscn2289
Rsz dscn2296
Rsz dscn2288
JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF:sun
YES SIR my friend she is a real beautie and i can see why your working with her, if she were mine id working PROPER aswell....

those are some really nice STICKS for 28 days, you have her dialed in big time and im sure anything you mix her with will be worth the space in any one garden..
really nice:bong2:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hello SMF:sun
YES SIR my friend she is a real beautie and i can see why your working with her, if she were mine id working PROPER aswell....

those are some really nice STICKS for 28 days, you have her dialed in big time and im sure anything you mix her with will be worth the space in any one garden..
really nice:bong2:

thanks for the kind words jaws! shes a gem, and now in my top favorite list for sure. the larry hitting her will make her veg faster, grow a bit taller and increase the yields. nothing bad to come from that cross lol ~SMF~

JAWS

JAWS

hello SMF:bong2:
yes those are indeed the down fall of the REAL URKLE and if the LARRY will fill those gaps you will indeed have a STELLAR in-house for-sure.....
sweeeet:bong2:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work SMF! Got them girls looking sexy and stinkin' up the joint... :makeup

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work SMF! Got them girls looking sexy and stinkin' up the joint... :makeup

Shaaaaaady....whats up my brotha from another motha! thanks for stoppin in my half ass grow show haha. im meaning to take more pics but lack the motivation to make my way thru my wicked jungle to do so. hope your keepin it green and doing well my friend ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple Urkle

Purple Urkle cut @ day 42 of bloom starting flush

Rsz dscn2328
Rsz dscn2324
Rsz dscn2327
Rsz dscn2330
Rsz dscn2325
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
WU#1 x WM#1

This is a little personal cross i made and the pheno found from poppin one bean. This is my White Urkle #1(keeper from raskals cross) x White Master #1( keeper from Raskals cross)....shes on day 52 of bloom during flush...~SMF~

Rsz dscn2315
Rsz dscn2313
Rsz dscn2310
Rsz dscn2312
Rsz dscn2314
Rsz dscn2316
Top Bottom