skunkmasterflex's mad jungle of strains grow diary

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! That WMUK is looking great. Nice find from a single bean! Keep on smokin', SMF. Thanx for sharing the awesome pics.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Nice work on that urkle master cross broski shes a bute. How is the goji finishing up?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely looking DANK bro...Nice!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa! That WMUK is looking great. Nice find from a single bean! Keep on smokin', SMF. Thanx for sharing the awesome pics.

Thanks rival....raskal did the work, I just crossed two of my favorite finds from his gear so far. Thanks for stopping in and showing love.

Nice work on that urkle master cross broski shes a bute. How is the goji finishing up?

Thanks boss. She looks like autumn Haha....the goji is just a flat out frosty beast. I'll snap some shots tomorrow when I pull stuff out of the room she's in. Hands down one of the best og strains ever.

Definitely looking DANK bro...Nice!

Thanks man.....and u can barely tell I'm a hack lol. Thanks for stopping in homie ~smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Beezie in the heezie....what up kid. Yeah this one gets some pretty colors. My rooms are kinda even hot too(78) so I could only imagine her in the real cooler temps like 70 or so... Thanks for rolling thru all star :)

LOOKIN KILL FLEX! The Fades a fugin ASOME! Frosty lil dence nuggits hugh. NICE!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
91 Chemdog (skunkVa cut)

Had this one out while i was cleaning one of my bloom rooms preping it so i took a few pics right before i started bloom. iv ran this cut now about 3 times. everytime i get her a bit more dialed in. probably will take me a few more runs before i really start to get her where she should be but iv really liked the smoke every round. with a nice cure its wicked strong. ~SMF~

Rsz dscn2306
Rsz dscn2307
Rsz dscn2309
Rsz dscn2308
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

You have has good luck with reversing feminized plants and pollinating other feminized plants? :worried

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
You have has good luck with reversing feminized plants and pollinating other feminized plants? :worried

Not bad....iv tried it a few times just to play with stuff and see what I get. Not my main method to make personal crosses but I always wondered about it so gave it a shot.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
SMF, I'm glad u posted that pic. I was just smoking some teal nice Chemdog 91. I love that strain! It has that campfire smell and tart taste. Makes me feel good inside! Lol. I can't wait to get my hands on that cut. Best of luck this round, bro. I'll be watching fo sho!

2DogWalker

Yoyo

What it is brotha that 91s looking dank sorry I didn't go thru this whole thread just wondered how that bubba13 from
Topdawg turned out. I have some guava13s that are looking like they are gonna be off the charts... Hope things been good, happy 2012 bro..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF, I'm glad u posted that pic. I was just smoking some teal nice Chemdog 91. I love that strain! It has that campfire smell and tart taste. Makes me feel good inside! Lol. I can't wait to get my hands on that cut. Best of luck this round, bro. I'll be watching fo sho!

Hell ya, gotta love the 91 chem. It's a classic. Thanks for the love my dude, ill make sure to throw up some bloom pics when she starts rockin

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What it is brotha that 91s looking dank sorry I didn't go thru this whole threw just wondered how that bubba13 from
Topdawg turned out. I have some guava13s that are looking like they are gonna be off the charts... Hope things been good, happy 2012 bro..

What's up bud! We still need to have that session. The bubba 13 came out good. Real garlic onion smell. Almost makes u sick to your stomach but in a good way Hahaha. The pheno I got was hard hp13 dom....almost no bubba at all in it, just a little bit of bubba structure. I'm gonna pop of some more in the next few months and look for a 50/50 pheno but the one I found I Def can't complain. Thanks for popping in man.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

looking good in the garden my brotha.. That WMURK is looking sick... Good job on everything.. Peace

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
91 is lookin nice bro, super healthy nice and bushy. Post up some pics of your sour Chemdog 91 cut duder. I'm geeked up about it, I wanna see what I'm in for.

No doubt beez....I didn't take bloom shots but I have some curing I can snap some shots of. I'll post them tomorow along with my keeper stardawg, hustler og and strawberry dakini from this past round. One love brotha

rawman

rawman

I tried that hustler last night. Thought that was real nice. Lets see some mo' pics. :)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good to see ya again skunkmaster, plants look healthy and ready as usual

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up bro...this is a really great thread your rocking out so many amazing strains and growing them all to perfection...great work on all the strains love the pics of the purple urkle and that cross you made looks so damn goos loving the colors in it she looks like she would hit hard in the bong...anyways sick work keep it up bro!!

Top Bottom