Skunky Strain Not with Chem or OG

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

I have yet to find a strain that is skunky. I keep reading on the forums that Chemdog or something with Chemdog in it is the way to go. The problem is I hate anything with Chemdog in it, including OG Kush. Too racy for me.

Anyways can anyone recommend a truly skunky strain. Remember no OG Kush and no chem.

Thanks

Peace

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Ya thats the first time ive ever seen kush and racy in the same sentence. Also might I recommend a skunk?
mr nice nevilles skunk
ak bean brains skunk qabbage bx7

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Ya thats the first time ive ever seen kush and racy in the same sentence. Also might I recommend a skunk?
mr nice nevilles skunk
Really? I hate OGs at this point lol. Saturated the market and I'm sick of the high. OGs have their place, their is nothing stronger than a well grown og imo, at least not that I've smoked, but at this point if ain't og it's mids and that's a damn shame. Their are so many strains out there but everyone is focused on OGs b cause of their power.

Anyways I will def try some Mr nice. Everybody keeps recommending him.

Chem77

Chem77

Train wreck from 2010 ish was pretty skunky. I watched a county cop grab a top bud on a plant with his nice leather gloves on that I was going to pick that night. That was funny shit! Well the glove part.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Train wreck from 2010 ish was pretty skunky. I watched a county cop grab a top bud on a plant with his nice leather gloves on that I was going to pick that night. That was funny shit! Well the glove part.
I
mr nice nevilles skunk
I was following a skunk quabbage grow diary on here. Dude said it wasn't skunky though. Said it was like oranges or blueberry's or something I forget. I just remember he said not skunky.

Top Bottom