Skunky Strains sold on thcbay?

• Thread starter Thatgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatgirl

I am on the hunt for a good, skunky strain. I have checked out thcbay and read some descriptions, but they say things like "tastes like chemdog" or "that typical urkle taste" or the likes. I dont get the chance to try many different strains, so unless it straight up says "tastes super skunky/piney" then I am clueless. So I am asking for opinions on what are some skunky strains available on thcbay? Thanks in advance!

Afghi420

Afghi420

I am on the hunt for a good, skunky strain. I have checked out thcbay and read some descriptions, but they say things like "tastes like chemdog" or "that typical urkle taste" or the likes. I dont get the chance to try many different strains, so unless it straight up says "tastes super skunky/piney" then I am clueless. So I am asking for opinions on what are some skunky strains available on thcbay? Thanks in advance!

I am on the exact same quest for a true skunk. Actually i had an old afghi i grew years ago that was better then the old school skunk, with a bit of a different kind of smell. So im looking for my old afghi, or a true roadkill skunk. I have a small list someone sent me i can give you..

Kiwi Seeds - KiwiSkunk (this one i am considering..)
Pyramid (tutankhamon)
Secret Valley (top dollar)
Devil's Harvest (shoreline)
Reeferman (ultimate outdoor double skunk)
Barney's Farm ( Kerala Gold)
John Sinclair (skunk)

I don't go by just the description they give though, i try and find some grow's on youtube or something and ask those people about the smell.. As i have seen strains like the RKS from reserva privada and after finding some grow's online i saw reports like 'I grew this and am getting no skunk smell at all"... So i myself wouild want to make sure before i invest months into growing a certain strain just to be dissapointed. Actually i am currently trying to find a killer kepper strain right now for this coming winter's indoor grow. The old afghi i grew was noticably better then basically everything else i have ever smoked for the past 20 years... It had a strong 4-5 hour high that just obliverated you with the smallest joint.. Anyways, good luck on finding a real skunk.. I wish they would take 99 % of the skunk strains out there and get rid of them, leaving us only with real skunk strains to select from :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom