SkyWalker OG at 30 days!!

• Thread starter ooS0uPoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

So its been quite awhile since Ive posted, just wanted to show the community what Ive been up too and get some feed back from experienced SkyWalker growers.... Gonna run with this strain for awhile, she is super hearty and responds well to the environment I have set up for her. Still unsure as to how many days Im gonna let her go? I wanna do 2 more weeks of the Beastie Bloomz to Max her out and get at least 4 weeks of the Cha Ching in before flush, more than open to suggestions from you guys as how to maximize yield! Im running a bit of Bud Candy, Molasses and Epsom Salts through till the week before cull as well, but if anyone has some product recommendations to add to the line up that would be cool. Thanks in advance for any comments and advice! -S0uP
Skywalker og at 30 days

Skywalker og at 30 days 2

Skywalker og at 30 days 3

Skywalker og at 30 days 4

lilzayne

lilzayne

Very nice SOup! Skywalker OG is soo dank, suprised I don't hear more OG heads reppin this cut. I was wondering if this happens to be DHN' cut?
Also, I would use either Bud Candy or mollases. Might get some bacteria from too much sugars. Anyways thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

-Lil Zayne

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Thanks to all for your comments already!!

So I spent the better half of today doing some research and have decided to add HygroZyme to the regiment, prolly at 5ml/Gallon on feed days. Also gonna give GreenFuse Bloom stimulator a go at 1/2 strength the last 3 weeks before cull and cut out the last of the 4 Cha Ching applications I was planning on giving to avoid any hermie tendencies this strain may have. I was a little apprehensive about the GreenFuse because Ive used the root stimulator before (Shop Suggestion on a cheaper replacement for the house and garden competition) and had HORRIBLE results. The product seemed to mutate my plants like an over application of super thrive would and I only used it at 1/3 strength (wonder if there is a shit ton of B vitamins in it?) So I hope the bloom stimulator is a good choice. Advice appreciated!!

LilZayne- To answer your first question, Im not too sure of the origin of the cuts, I aquired them from a local med supplier, and actually have to re-up before mothering one out (I wanted to make sure the plants were legit first) but I dont think they are DHN cuts (Isnt that NOR CAL?) As far as the Molasses or Bud Candy choice; I only feed molasses 1 to 2 times a month at 1 tbls/Gallon to supply essential trace minerals to my soil, Bud Candy on the other hand I Supply at 1 tsp/Gallon every feeding weeks 1-6 of flower. Do you still think I need to choose between the 2? Ive never noticed a bacteria problem in my garden, but I may not know what to look for?

Again, thank you for your comments and I will try to update, I have been super "fly on the wall" the past few months here but I will post pics through the end of this harvest...

-S0uP

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking good

I really like hygrozyme if Im not using a recirc system, its good shit

as far as all those other supplements - sometimes less is more - when you havent used a basic nutrient regimen and your not familiar with your strain (if you havent grown it out a few times) then I think your shooting in the dark

as far as molasses and bud candy I would use one or the other personally

there is such a thing as too much sugar

OGONLY

OGONLY

Cant tell what medium you're using and dont think you said. I'd go bud candy over molassas if you are in hydro.

I've got a skywalker girl on day 35. She's a bit dwarfed out compared to my SFV but looking good. She can't handle the higher ppms (1300) that the SFV like. I'm running Big Bud along with a shot of monster bloom among several other things. Going to Overdrive in a week.

Motherload like the new profile pic. Killer shot bro. Why don't you like Hygrozyme in a recirculating system? I'm using it in one. Guessing you'll say it causes foaming. I notice foaming the day after a res change. Not sure exactly what causes it, but it goes away after day 2.

I

ibTheMan

The sugars causes the foam. mixs with the oxygen. my GCWS was all foamy the next day also, i use floranector

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Cant tell what medium you're using and dont think you said. I'd go bud candy over molassas if you are in hydro.

I've got a skywalker girl on day 35. She's a bit dwarfed out compared to my SFV but looking good. She can't handle the higher ppms (1300) that the SFV like. I'm running Big Bud along with a shot of monster bloom among several other things. Going to Overdrive in a week.

Motherload like the new profile pic. Killer shot bro. Why don't you like Hygrozyme in a recirculating system? I'm using it in one. Guessing you'll say it causes foaming. I notice foaming the day after a res change. Not sure exactly what causes it, but it goes away after day 2.

thanks bro - saw a farmer that was the same buckwheat shot so I nixed it - the pic is my casey top cola at sunset

beer smelling foam in a recirc is the exact reason I dont like it - weird my foaming didnt go away like yours - I wonder why

B

Bubblemang

looking good

I really like hygrozyme if Im not using a recirc system, its good shit

as far as all those other supplements - sometimes less is more - when you havent used a basic nutrient regimen and your not familiar with your strain (if you havent grown it out a few times) then I think your shooting in the dark

as far as molasses and bud candy I would use one or the other personally

there is such a thing as too much sugar

hygrozyme is good, wish i knew what was in it. low dosage is nice.

less is generally more with nutes other than npk and ca, mg to a lesser extent.

molasses for sucanat. bud candy is for chumps.

too much sugar burns like an over abundance of anything.

O

OZUT

You might also want to consider Multi Zen. Same thing as Hydrozyme but more concentrated and you use 4ml per gal instead of the 10ml per gal for Hydrozyme. Plus they're the same price.

M

Motherhugger

So its been quite awhile since Ive posted, just wanted to show the community what Ive been up too and get some feed back from experienced SkyWalker growers.... Gonna run with this strain for awhile, she is super hearty and responds well to the environment I have set up for her. Still unsure as to how many days Im gonna let her go? I wanna do 2 more weeks of the Beastie Bloomz to Max her out and get at least 4 weeks of the Cha Ching in before flush, more than open to suggestions from you guys as how to maximize yield! Im running a bit of Bud Candy, Molasses and Epsom Salts through till the week before cull as well, but if anyone has some product recommendations to add to the line up that would be cool. Thanks in advance for any comments and advice! -S0uPView attachment 114769

View attachment 114770

View attachment 114771

View attachment 114772

I'm surprised you're running molasses and Bud Candy at the same time.

I would suggest just use Bud Candy since that tends to work better to help you with boosting your grow.

But your grow does look pretty amazing to me, so why stick with what works fro you?

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Update and Thanks!!

So Thanks for all the responses,

I'm not quite sure how to quote responses and answer so bear with me! I will try and address all...

I've have decided to add the hygrozyme (and did between the last 2 feedings) I do have a question for any experienced hygrozyme users and that is whether it is more effective applied with chemical feedings or between them??

In addition, I will not be adding the greenfuse and will be cutting the molasses from the regiment (too many suggestions to ignore!)

Someone in there was suggesting Multi Zen over the hygrozyme (House and garden I think right??) I really like the house and garden line (was considering making the switch) But I am interested how someone would find out that Multi Zen is comparable to the hygrozyme?? Isnt the hygrozyme recipe shrouded in secrecy?? Is there an ingredient list I should be looking at somewhere here on the internet machine??

Thanks again for the responses, I love how this place has so much knowledge to share...now for some pics, they seem to be chugging along, one more feeding of the beastie on sat, then on to the cha-
IMG 6942 1

IMG 6950

IMG 6951

IMG 6957
ching and flush!...-S0uP

genepool

genepool

I have been curious what the skywalker og look like thanks for the post SOuP! You did SWELL job on those buds:muscle

O

OZUT

Hydrozime and Multizen are the same thing. The short response to what they do is that it breaks things down in your medium making everything more available.

It's suggested to use it when you go into flower and as a once a week flush for your mother plants. I used Hydrozime for years and switched to Multizen a several months ago and love it. They cost the exact same amount, but the Multizen is used at 1ml per liter which is 4ml per gallon. Hydrozime is mixed at a rate of 8-10ml per gallon.

As for how to mix it, just add it to your regular nutrient mix. No need to feed it separate from everything else

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Hydrozime and Multizen are the same thing. The short response to what they do is that it breaks things down in your medium making everything more available.

It's suggested to use it when you go into flower and as a once a week flush for your mother plants. I used Hydrozime for years and switched to Multizen a several months ago and love it. They cost the exact same amount, but the Multizen is used at 1ml per liter which is 4ml per gallon. Hydrozime is mixed at a rate of 8-10ml per gallon.

As for how to mix it, just add it to your regular nutrient mix. No need to feed it separate from everything else

Cool to know OZUT! Thanks for the info! I guess unfortunately for me I already pruchased the hygroZyme but still only mix it at 5ml/gallon (pretty close to the multiZen) stiil, looks like after the bottle is empty it may be time to switch the whole line up to house and garden! I have heard mixed reviews about their A and B for soil, but amazing things about the rest of the line (Shooting powder and their bloom booster especially!) do you use their whole line or just the Multi-Zen? Also, with the properties of hygroZyme Im still a little confused as to whether to use it EVERY feeeding or more sparingly?? Advice as always appreciated!! Either way thanks for stopping by!

I have been curious what the skywalker og look like thanks for the post SOuP! You did SWELL job on those buds:muscle

Hey man thanks for the words of encouragement!!! Still 4 weeks out till cull so stop back in and see how they finish up! Im really hoping to max the strain out as much as possible, it would be awesome to pull 2.5 -3 zips a plant eventually!!!....well heres hoping!!!:RastaBong:

-S0uP

lilzayne

lilzayne

Very nice lookin Skywalker OG Soup. Keep up the good work!

-Lil Zayne

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Looking good. You planning on taking her to 70days?

Got some skywalker vegging, going into flower real soon.

my 2c on hygrozyme.
I use hygrozyme with nutrient or without. I use it once every week at most.
Could probably get away with every 2 weeks, I also apply it at 5ml per gallon.

Used to use 8-10 per gallon, after speaking to a root organics rep he suggested using 5ml per gallon and stated they were getting excellent results with that every feeding. I have stuck to 1x a week, since it is pricey stuff.

-Lead

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Looking good. You planning on taking her to 70days?

Got some skywalker vegging, going into flower real soon.

my 2c on hygrozyme.
I use hygrozyme with nutrient or without. I use it once every week at most.
Could probably get away with every 2 weeks, I also apply it at 5ml per gallon.

Used to use 8-10 per gallon, after speaking to a root organics rep he suggested using 5ml per gallon and stated they were getting excellent results with that every feeding. I have stuck to 1x a week, since it is pricey stuff.

-Lead

70 is exactly what I was thinkin!, these last pics were taken I think at 35-37??? and Ive got 26 days of feeding planned left soo that should give me just enough time to flush before the chop. I guess Im on the same hygrozyme regiment as you lead, 1x week at 5ml/gallon. Do you use the hygro zyme through flush??? Seems like it would work as a zyme coctail! Its just expensive to think about flushing with the shit since I usually just flood my soil for the last week or soo.. usually rock a gallon of ph'd water through my pots for every gallon of soil they hold every day of the last 5-7. Works like a charm everytime! Thanks lead for the reg details! -S0uP

Top Bottom