Skywalker OG dwc|hydro|led

• Thread starter OGkusher420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Roots look great but led is not known for producing good buds. You need hps to get quality bud, but if that's all you got then that's all you got. Good luck!

619ster

619ster

lol and another one :D

That is one super stocky little critical Kush. I've seen good phenos of it floating around. Hope you get one yourself.

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Roots look great but led is not known for producing good buds. You need hps to get quality bud, but if that's all you got then that's all you got. Good luck!
no doubt I paid 150 for the light and after reading some journals and seeing results I feel the added light spectrums with the led while produce a gram per watt similar to hps

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

lol and another one :D

That is one super stocky little critical Kush. I've seen good phenos of it floating around. Hope you get one yourself.
me too here's a pheno I found

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

not my plants but a forum member dunit
grown under 357 magnum like mine here are real results

read that thread I posted I have confidence in my led now

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

I didn't think LEDs could do it like that. Nice work Boys!! I should bang an LED out in my 5x5 tent. Heat-wise, do they produce less heat than say a 400wHPS? I know nothing about LEDs.

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

I didn't think LEDs could do it like that. Nice work Boys!! I should bang an LED out in my 5x5 tent. Heat-wise, do they produce less heat than say a 400wHPS? I know nothing about LEDs.
yeah man wayyyyy less heat

619ster

619ster

Is that stand alone led? Led with no other light system.
Yup just LEDs alone. You can see the two panels. Each one pulls ~130w from the wall according to my Kill-A-Watt meter. Been growing with LEDs for three years now. I would've been given them up if they were no good. And I do also use a 1000w HPS in another grow spot so I'm not biased towards one or the other. Ask me which I'd rather use and my answer is both. Or CMH and LEDs even better. Or even better yet, plasma and LEDs oh yea!!!
Go Chargers!
Yea buddy!!!! Although not looking so great this season lol.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Yup just LEDs alone. You can see the two panels. Each one pulls ~130w from the wall according to my Kill-A-Watt meter. Been growing with LEDs for three years now. I would've been given them up if they were no good. And I do also use a 1000w HPS in another grow spot so I'm not biased towards one or the other. Ask me which I'd rather use and my answer is both. Or CMH and LEDs even better. Or even better yet, plasma and LEDs oh yea!!!

Yea buddy!!!! Although not looking so great this season lol.
What exact led system are you using I want to buy one today so I can test run for a few months. I am in lake elsinore and it's suppose to be 105 degrees tomorrow and I would like to be more prepared next summer:cigar:

619ster

619ster

What exact led system are you using I want to buy one today so I can test run for a few months. I am in lake elsinore and it's suppose to be 105 degrees tomorrow and I would like to be more prepared next summer:cigar:
Right now I'm using panels from growevolution.com they're a tad on the high price side for the wattage, but the results are there to make them worth it. If not those, I'd go with Apache Tech or Grow Northern. There's others, but I rarely see mmj grows with them. And the ones that are popular don't really interest me as they're usually Chinese models with an American tweak. Nothing wrong with that if they're unique and quality and perform well, but usually that's not the case.

And yea exactly why I'm not running big grows right now (that and limited options). I feel like my other systems aren't being utilized, but at the same time I'm growing with minimal costs (which I don't have funds for ATM), and well enough to keep some head stash on deck. Too hot and costs go way up trying to cool things.

Top Bottom