Skywalker OG dwc|hydro|led

• Thread starter OGkusher420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Those plants under LED and CFL, ROFL :DYou live in a fairy tale :D

My one bud of Black Domina. This is reality.
View attachment 334867

LOL what in the flying fuck is your problem. i feel like im in the middle of a shitty mad lib when reading your posts. one without any creativity or attempts to follow any sort of proper grammar.

I'm just stoked there this far along lol but ima try to pull a g per watt so my led pulls 180 real watts and 4 cfl's that pull 25 real watts each so 280 actual watts so a hp or 224 dried would be amazing

homie your doing great. i havent been at it long either n its all just one big learning curve. im just trying LED's myself. i hope yours kick some ass for ya.
good luck on the grow man

EDIT: didnt realize this thread was 5 pages long.. looking even better now my man. OG's are hard ones to get 1 gpw, imo its harnessing quality first then focusing on weight thru dialing the system you have

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Max Frost

Max Frost

Lookin' frosty and greasy as hell, bro! Gonna be a sweet harvest. I hope you hit your yield goals. We'll be watching.

Best,

Max

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

started off that way. the cool thing about Cali is people who grow lookout for other growers. I was given the hps for some nuggs from a future harvest good deal if you ask me

Top Bottom