Skywalker OG dwc|hydro|led

• Thread starter OGkusher420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGkusher420

OGkusher420

New to the forum here's a little insight into my MMJ grow
a little over a week into the 12/12 light switch My first grow stoked to be this far, hydroponics is rewarding the results are quick, once the root leaves the net pot that is lol

any help or comments is greatly appreciated.

Details
skywalker og from clone
topped twice
deep water culture setup
flora series nutes
ro water plus cal mag
great white for the roots
2 air stones
357 magnum led light
4 cfl's
intake
4in exhaust
73-81 degrees
35-45% humidity

currently on second week of bloom on feeding chart thinking about grabbing the koolbloom?
900-1000 total ppm
5.8 ph
stems are kinda purple but new growth is bright green?
and how do I know if the plants are feeding?
my ppm stays the same but they drink a gallon a day. I assume that means there feeding on the nutes.
Any info to get me to the end would be dope. I've done my homework thanks to these forums I've learned alot.
Skywalker og dwchydroled
Skywalker og dwchydroled 2

realist

realist

Should you prefer to grow in soil, hydro can not handle. Flowers look miserable to what they have roots.

619ster

619ster

LOL for a week in 12/12 things look GREAT! IDK what @realist is talkin bout. But I do seem room for improvemnet as far as canopy management. Something I still struggle with even with 3 years growing under my belt. Keep up the GREEN work homie you're doing great, and the plants show it!

realist

realist

:D LOL. Mr. grower with most posts said: D. Look at the one week in 12/12 really bad. Sorry but my opinion on these bones will not change. :D

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

:D LOL. Mr. grower with most posts said: D. Look at the one week in 12/12 really bad. Sorry but my opinion on these bones will not change. :D
When u say "look at the one week in really bad" do you mean look at them really good, look at them they are bad ass or look at them they just look bad. Well imo 1 week in is just that, one week in, they are still vegging and stretching figuring out the transition. Give em a few weeks before you begin to give constructive criticism, its only fair bro!

defective

defective

My current grow of Critical + https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/critical-600w-scrog-ebb-flow-table-daily-fotoreport-39-days.57142/page-2#post-1101513

I harvest standart more than gram per watt. OGKusher420 flowers certainly havn't gram per watt.
bro, it's his first grow...he's hoping for a qp...he's made no mention comparing your grow to his...constructive criticism man... not you should do this or that, and mines better than yours for this or that reason...ogkusher, do your thing man! kinda ballsy you went dwc on your first go, but looking good man.

realist

realist

bro, it's his first grow...he's hoping for a qp...he's made no mention comparing your grow to his...constructive criticism man... not you should do this or that, and mines better than yours for this or that reason...ogkusher, do your thing man! kinda ballsy you went dwc on your first go, but looking good man.

Ok, sorry if this is his first grow, but OGKusher420 my thread with Critical + called dope. Why ? So I figured that he is "Mr. grower"

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

My current grow of Critical + https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/critical-600w-scrog-ebb-flow-table-daily-fotoreport-39-days.57142/page-2#post-1101513

I harvest standart more than gram per watt. OGKusher420 flowers certainly havn't gram per watt.
thread jack lol lets see how these bitches do. going to grab bud candy or koolbloom or both today, get my pk and add starches to encourage flowering.

my barnys farms critical kush 9 days from seed :) and I love haters so keep it coming:)

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

LOL for a week in 12/12 things look GREAT! IDK what @realist is talkin bout. But I do seem room for improvemnet as far as canopy management. Something I still struggle with even with 3 years growing under my belt. Keep up the GREEN work homie you're doing great, and the plants show it!
thanks man

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

When u say "look at the one week in really bad" do you mean look at them really good, look at them they are bad ass or look at them they just look bad. Well imo 1 week in is just that, one week in, they are still vegging and stretching figuring out the transition. Give em a few weeks before you begin to give constructive criticism, its only fair bro!
I'm just stoked there this far along lol but ima try to pull a g per watt so my led pulls 180 real watts and 4 cfl's that pull 25 real watts each so 280 actual watts so a hp or 224 dried would be amazing

realist

realist

I'm just stoked there this far along lol but ima try to pull a g per watt so my led pulls 180 real watts and 4 cfl's that pull 25 real watts each so 280 actual watts so a hp or 224 dried would be amazing

Those plants under LED and CFL, ROFL :D You live in a fairy tale :D

My one bud of Black Domina. This is reality.
IMGP2940

Top Bottom