Skywalker OG

• Thread starter Blueidpirate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blueidpirate

I just got a cut of this. Can't really find much info online about this one. Anyone have any experience with her or any knowledge of her? Genetics, Flower times, traits...

:)

C

CAPO

We got a cut from Fruitridge co-op. Have not run her, but some one in my crew will. We saw some getting took down in Socal at a co-op, extremely frosted looking. I hear often that she lacks potency........we shall soon find out. Best of luck with her!

R

Ridge

We have flowered it out, it was finished in 63 days, it was a very vigorous grower, very strong stems and almost double the growth rate of the OG Kush it was growing right next to. It also sucked down the nutes much faster then the OG's. As for genetics, we have no info on it. The original clone came from Harborside about 7 months, from there, we mothered it and have done a couple runs. As someone mentioned, we felt it did not have quite the strength of the OG but it produced about 30% more and showed extreme vigor.
Good luck with her and let us know what she does for you.

0MEGA

We got a cut from Fruitridge co-op. Have not run her, but some one in my crew will. We saw some getting took down in Socal at a co-op, extremely frosted looking. I hear often that she lacks potency........we shall soon find out. Best of luck with her!

bag appeal and smell is great, but i find myself smoking it all till its gone and wondering when that buzz will kick in.

B

Blueidpirate

Thanks to all who looked and responded. I just can't seem to find any info anywhere else on this cut, and judging by the response here maybe there isn't alot of info. Well I'll keep digging and the hunt go's on... :)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

If you all say it lacks in the potency department then its clearly obvious that you guys haven't smoked real skywalker og. Maybe they gave you guys skywalker which is a dutch passion cross of mazar and blueberry.. the skywalker around here in socal can even be called sfv og because they are very similar to each other and the skywalker smells very og like and its great in potency vvcompares to any of the og's that everyone here in socal smokes and even the ones they usually don't even smoke like the valley og. Now that's some great tasting smelling smoke.

S

Strictly_Kush

I agree with Eser.One, I buy Skywalker all the time from a dispensary here and the stuff is very potent..

southstreets

southstreets

yea i have to agree with you two.. the skywalker og is BANGIN!!! its real popular in so cal..

0MEGA

it smells og, but doesnt kick like an og, ive been to atleast 20 diff clinics and tried skywalker from various locations, the best one seemed more like the dutch passion one because the bud looks like thier old picture,
and the smell wasnt quite og, much sweeter. less fuely
im just being honest, i have no reason to lie.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

omega bro if you stay in so cal then just go to gam they have real skywalker og.! Not just skywalker because there is a difference and to be quite honest the person that knows og should be able to tell if its real skywalker or not. Just because the shop says its skywalker dosent mean it is. And since its so popular in so cal everyone seems to namee their strains skywalker og. U can't just go and buy the name u gotta find reputable shops to go 2 kinda like for clones. Go and try anything og in the green angel of malibu's menu and I'm telling you for a fact you won't be dissapointed and your views on the skywalker will change. If not then I guess skywalker just ain't potent enough for you.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I'm not teying to say skywalker is the most potent but I'm telling you that the skywallker og I have puffed can surely stand to any of the og's including tahoe raskals and the sfv the valley has way more flavor to her.

S

Strictly_Kush

Also in clubs it seems some growers harvest too early, this will make the bud less potent.. Not all harvests of the same strain from different growers will have the same potency...

P

purekushkills

my skywalker cut is soon to flower...
:bong-hits:
The bud we based clone choice on was amazing...so we'll see if we can dial her in

-PKK

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Just because the shop says its skywalker dosent mean it is. And since its so popular in so cal everyone seems to namee their strains skywalker og. U can't just go and buy the name u gotta find reputable shops to go 2 kinda like for clones.

ESER.ONE hit that one right on the nose haha. I totally agree with you! Collective's playing the name game! haha

The Kind Man
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|
|Knowledge Itself Is Power|

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah kind man I'm tired of all these so cal shops trying to cash in on the people that don't know about buds. They don't realize that its not about them getting their wallets full of cash but about the patients needs. People do need this as medicine and they just don't realize that.! They are worried about making the most even if they gotta switch names on clones and buds.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Man I smoked some Skywalker OG around 5pm and I am still blown!

F

fat

i love skywalker og picked up some bomb skywalker og from nncc today way bomb and potant. nncc and the hcr are two very good clubs with top quality meds i went to gam didnt like the place all there buds were pre weighed you couldnt look at what you were buying plus they have shitty lighting but i did get some bomb pure og from them :weed-sign:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Just like I said bro. Good weed. Yeah they are in malibu so they swear they dnt have to do shit for no one.lol never been to hrc and nncc is the worst in my opinion! They have good bud at times but that's were it ends.

F

fat

try hcr there the shit its a 25 and older club with a 50 dollar cap and always have tons of dank ogs

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Sucks for me cus I'm not 25 but to be honest I probably grow better buds than the ones they carry. Not being a snob just being honest. I get rid of most of my extra meds to so cal clubs and they take it up like crazy bro.

Top Bottom