Slab Wont Stop Muffining

• Thread starter gumby420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gumby420

gumby420

So i just ran a bunch of outdoor OG for a friend, this slab will not stop muffining, it will muffin, ill let it fall, let it do its thing in the vac for like 24 hrs, go and flip it and it will muffin up again. last night i flipped it before i went to bed, at this point it had been in the vac at 105 for 48hrs. i got up this morning to check on it, and it muffined up into the shelf above it, ive never had anything muffin this long, i have 4 other slabs in there that were all made the same way that are all fine. what could this be? its getting really frustrating

M

mcpuffin

Might have to knock your temps up a few degrees...

You say all other slabs were made the same, but are made from the same material?

gumby420

gumby420

Might have to knock your temps up a few degrees...

You say all other slabs were made the same, but are made from the same material?

no they were different strains, i ended up taking out all the other slabs and putting the non stop muffining one at 115 and that stopped it finally. thanks though

A

AlterEgo860

yup.. temp isn't the same for each kind man.. my last run was hard as a rock.. all the way up to 100 degrees.. had to purge it at 120 to get a shatter.. up to 122.. max temp..

ive had others.. that were 105.. and some 110.. but mainly 115..

the only time I use lower temps.. is wen the oil itself is more runny.. either more terpenes.. or old material.. that's the only time you should really be using lower temps then 110-115..

the more liquidy the solution.. the less temp.. the harder the solution the more temp...

Top Bottom