SledgeHammer Bubba

• Thread starter HumboldtDr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Hey farmers-this is Sledgehammer Bubba. A strain created by, phenoed and gifted to me by my good bro Alien. His generosity to me has been over the top. Thanks brotha.

This beautiful lady's makeup is( pre98 Bubba x Alien Kush F1) x Alien Kush F1. 56 days.
Smell is just uncanny and difficult to describe-Stinky feet and grape cool-aid come close. It has a very exotic, unique aroma.

Sh bubba 024
Sh bubba 032
Sh bubba 036
Sh bubba 038
Sh bubba 024
Sh bubba 032
Sh bubba 036

Sh bubba 046
Sh bubba 049
Sh bubba 054
Sh bubba 065
Sh bubba 089
Sh bubba 090
E

el_tenador

Hey HumbDr, very nice of you to give folks a look into what's coming from the next release. Your feed regimen is straight kill in it bro. Looks otherworldly, great job by you and A.

S

shavits

That sledgehammer bubba looks like the shiznit(amazing)! I wish I could taste her! Awesome creation by alien and dank grow you did with her humboltdr! Great job all around!

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Hey HumbDr, very nice of you to give folks a look into what's coming from the next release. Your feed regimen is straight kill in it bro. Looks otherworldly, great job by you and A.
Damn that strain looks super mega bomb.. That's 1 kick ass plant great grow & those r some sick close up shots..
That sledgehammer bubba looks like the shiznit(amazing)! I wish I could taste her! Awesome creation by alien and dank grow you did with her humboltdr! Great job all around!

Thanks for the kind words bros. Alien nailed this one. She was a pleasure to grow, had trichs in 2 weeks and has a great sturdy, heartY structure.

And I forgot to mention in the first post. As always a big ups goes to Obs for bringing the Alien genes to our community, and thanks to soldierTech for bringin those beans back!

Some super right there, couldn't resist the vid, sorry...

No probs Baba. Thanks for stoppin in, and the vid.

G

Garden Gnome

Smell is just uncanny and difficult to describe-Stinky feet and grape cool-aid.
I find it hilarious that a description like this can make me think, damn, I want to try some of that... stinky feet or not those pics are nice. cant wait to hear how she tastes....nice job.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
looks kill

Whattup V. Thanks for stoppin n. This girl is a trichome grease machine.
wasnt that on willy wonka?

Thanks Dan! Your avatar had too much Wonka!
Man, that looks great, wish I was tokin some

Me too. About a month, I will be.
Looks killer Doc! I can't wait to run that cut.

D

Sup D! This lady is a pleasure. She didnt fuss a bit, turned purple half way thru, and needs no support. The smell is just indescribable. So dank, but so sweet at the same time. Alien murdered another one.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

mannnn thats girl is too goood lookin to pufff on props to the cre8tor n da farmer dat gave the BSH much love, but dammm if had the opportunity to puff her i defffently would roll her on a swisher cuzz i love me some bombay blunts of kill

Reactions: mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom