SledgeHammer Bubba

• Thread starter HumboldtDr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

no offense to anyones preferences but im going with docs pillar vs a swisher...to be honest marijuna baybee i only smoke blunts if the weed is nasty tastin...which is rare...maybe try some club papers mariuna baybee they are dope....nice pics doc thanks for sharing, looks flame

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Doc! That bitch is a beauty. I was wondering when u guys were gonna show her off. Thanx for sharing, bro. I cant wait to see her in person. Keep up the great work!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro...super dank. Iv'e been wanting to see this one since I first heard about her...was hoping the sledge hammer would make it on this drop but I guess the Naplam OG will work for anyones Alien Kush Bx needs. A Tahoe twist instead of pre 98...;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Very nice bro...super dank. Iv'e been wanting to see this one since I first heard about her...was hoping the sledge hammer would make it on this drop but I guess the Naplam OG will work for anyones Alien Kush Bx needs. A Tahoe twist instead of pre 98...;)

Rite on.. Napalm OG & Alien Napalm OG r both gunna b fire as fuck.. I need them both.. Every cross Alien made I want there all great in there own way.. & some day when he uses this Sledgrhammer in a cross that's gunna b killer 2.. But damn that Sledgehammer Bubba looks so super bomb.. Killer killer grow Doc..

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Oooooowie Doc, you straight killed it with this one. How 'bout some flowers with those trichs? Excellent job growing her out. Props brother!
Alien too, yet ANOTHER masterpiece. Just keep pumping these gems out dont ya, Maad props to you too brother.
Peace fellas! Keep up the mind numbing/face melting work. Laters! Motiv

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Absolute dank son!! Tip my hat to you and Alien for that one. These two were a match made in heaven. Your skills seem to be right on point cuz you got her dialed right in. Maybe ease back on the pk next round. Tip burn. I push mine too! Keep up the good work, now Im gonna have to go checkout your other threads!!! Lol!
Peace,
Qq

A

Alien

Supporter
Doc, don't know how I missed this thread for a few months...but I finally found it.

Damn...all those photos look amazing. The plant is gorgeous...you did a killer job with her, brother. Over the top all the way around. Happy to see these pics!

Cheers homeboy!

-A

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Baba G that was fucking hilarious, thanks for the laugh. Humbolt Dr had to try the taste, my toes got cold and it gave me the dry heaves after drinking it. I bet it is better smoked, I hope everything else is going as well for you and yours

mal

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Hey farmers-this is Sledgehammer Bubba. A strain created by, phenoed and gifted to me by my good bro Alien. His generosity to me has been over the top. Thanks brotha.

This beautiful lady's makeup is( pre98 Bubba x Alien Kush F1) x Alien Kush F1. 56 days.
Smell is just uncanny and difficult to describe-Stinky feet and grape cool-aid come close. It has a very exotic, unique aroma.

View attachment 202343View attachment 202346View attachment 202348View attachment 202350View attachment 202343View attachment 202346View attachment 202348

Unreal. Wonderful shots, Doc. Mad respect to Alien & the mothership. Really... that's just lovely.
Lady Goods

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Somehow someaway i still find my self droolin just staring at these ladies i hope the beans of this 1 get to circulate

squiggly

squiggly

no offense to anyones preferences but im going with docs pillar vs a swisher...to be honest marijuna baybee i only smoke blunts if the weed is nasty tastin...which is rare...maybe try some club papers mariuna baybee they are dope....nice pics doc thanks for sharing, looks flame

So what you're saying is that you only smoke terrible blunts. Lol.

Somehow someaway i still find my self droolin just staring at these ladies i hope the beans of this 1 get to circulate

Pretty sure the closest you're going to get is the Alien Sledgehammer or crosses further down the line--from what I can gather the Sledgehammer Bubba is not going to be released.

soserthc1

soserthc1

wow.... all the celebrities come out when the Dr is in.......awesome plant bro..... stunning work..... killer genetic A, Respect SoSer

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
she is beautiful, absolutely love those colors.. cant wait to pop some alien sledgehammer ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Doc, don't know how I missed this thread for a few months...but I finally found it.

Damn...all those photos look amazing. The plant is gorgeous...you did a killer job with her, brother. Over the top all the way around. Happy to see these pics!

Cheers homeboy!

-A

I somehow missed this one too. I found it though Google just now :)

I am assuming that this is the Highest % of Indica Alien has so far?
Kush X Kush= Mostly indica right?

will these ever be released again? o_O

Great work!!

Top Bottom