Slh from greenhouse seed company :)

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pdiddy2345

Wow, never expected gear lek that from GHS, respect bro. Great job..

C

croniholic

looking good! I have some SLH coming my way soon. I have always been reluctant to try GH, due to the bad things I have heard. Recently I have heard alot of good things about SLH and their lemon sk.

j wizzle

j wizzle

my super lemon was bomb, but i didnt keep her. i just sprouted another one, so hopefully its as good as the last one i had. it was a decent yield too.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm reluctant to comment on the GHS co. Though the SLH "looks" nice and tasty. Hows the high? I've only had a small sample from a friend that grows her for a co op. My Volcano didn't give me a good sample as the sample provided was too small :( Good luck with this strain/pheno! I have a SLH x Kali Mist male I might be working with to see what happens.

Cheers,
Crom

Whoa Crom. SLH Kali Mist sounds freaking tasty and right up my alley. Let me know how it does for sure. Oh, the high is pretty good. One pheno got a lot of compliments and was good enough to satisfy. Got me through several days. I did have one that just didn't do it. Looked and smelled good but no high. At least not a heavy hitter.

that shit look rockin fred! i had a good run with a og leanin kings kush and their alaskan ice but havent looked their way in a couple years but i might have to try these slh . nice run!

I think Arjan's been buying up and banking clones for some others because the new stuff does seem much better.....good price too..

this slh has been treating us pretty good View attachment 101514

Looks damn good hellboysavage.

Nice work Fred!!!:rock
Gotta love the Haze hybrid's!:rasta2:

Yeah them haze hybrids can be great.

Wow, never expected gear lek that from GHS, respect bro. Great job..

More then one good pheno in a 5 pack of fems. Very frosty looking.

Great job fred. Very nice SLH. how is the yield typically ?

Medium on the haze phenos. More on the Skunk pheno....

looking good! I have some SLH coming my way soon. I have always been reluctant to try GH, due to the bad things I have heard. Recently I have heard alot of good things about SLH and their lemon sk.

I had the worst luck with their seeds. I found nothing good and was really let down. I added the SLH to an order. Impulse style based on a video with franco pushing the cross..

my super lemon was bomb, but i didnt keep her. i just sprouted another one, so hopefully its as good as the last one i had. it was a decent yield too.

Hoping for ya. I'm doing the same. I lost the heavy yielder. Went away and my help didn't water it. I came home to find my SLH dead. Crispy dead as a chunk.

i currently have a lemon skunk vegging cant wait to see how it turns out

let us know..

Fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool. I'm sure your find something good in there.

fred

V

VADO

Looks great. I literally just popped a 10 pack of these. It's the first GHS gear I've ever ran, have heard mostly positive things though.

How much haze influence would you say there is? I've seen a lot of people saying that they're getting lots of lemony stuff, but not so much spicy haze type phenos... The spicier the better as far as I'm concerned! :icon_spin:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck with the spicy one. I have found a spicy lemon pheno but it's more lemon to be honest. It's bright and wonderfully fragrant though.

fred

Top Bottom