Slh from greenhouse seed company :)

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted to post some pictures of SLH. My other thread that showed one pheno is slow so I opened her up one of her own....Never posted this one yet but she's damn good. I have to say these have been good seeds. All my other greenhouse seeds have been very generic and a waste of time but this one is different. Frosty as a mofo. Both phenos are keepers and have a very distinct in smell and look. 2/2 on these. Did these really come from GH?...lol Dude it's pretty look....

DSCN07191.JPG

DSCN07281.JPG

DSCN0726.JPG

DSCN0724.JPG

DSCN07211.JPG

DSCN07201.JPG

DSCN07161.JPG

DSCN07111.JPG

DSCN0715.JPG
DSCN07131.JPG

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some more pictures of the SLH. I love how noone has posted on this one. True to your hate for GH. Here are some more for the 140 people who looked at it.... :)

DSCN1509.JPG

DSCN1510.JPG

DSCN1513.JPG

DSCN1504.JPG

DSCN1506.JPG

Easy

H

Highagain

Looks Good Fred, I dont hate, I never seen the the thread lol. But your slh looks great, how she smell? She looks a little hazier than mine, and others that I have seen lately.
And how was the stretch? Seems like all phenos of this strain have no stretch mostly.

F

FrostyDank

Thats super lemon haze looks like its gonna be some bomb smoke...Yeah Fred I agree, I think greenhouse is steppin up a lil with some of their new strains

O

OG4UanME

very nice bro,im guessing your gonna love the flavor on this sugary stacked virgin lol,
your bringing back memories of my lemon skunk pheno from gh. looks very close to it,
im looking forward to upcoming picts. nice job keeping er healthy!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks Good Fred, I dont hate, I never seen the the thread lol. But your slh looks great, how she smell? She looks a little hazier than mine, and others that I have seen lately.
And how was the stretch? Seems like all phenos of this strain have no stretch mostly.

She smells like lemon balm haze cap't crunch cereal. Leaves a nice taste too. This one is the strechiest one so far but I super cropped the hell out of it and stays under control. Buds are smaller on this one then the other pheno but it's hazy and finishes fast and has a little lemon balm thing going on too. I like it but I'm running out and stocking up on GH seeds or anything....lol

very nice bro,im guessing your gonna love the flavor on this sugary stacked virgin lol,
your bringing back memories of my lemon skunk pheno from gh. looks very close to it,
im looking forward to upcoming picts. nice job keeping er healthy!

Some fun stuff OG4UanME. This is her second run. I'm gonna flush now and see how she finishes. See if it will stay around or not. It's like the strain olympics over here. Right now. The competition is stiff...... Well they are ladies so the competition is Fierce not stiff. :tongue0011:

Thats super lemon haze looks like its gonna be some bomb smoke...Yeah Fred I agree, I think greenhouse is steppin up a lil with some of their new strains

Thanks FrostyDank.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
She does look wierd. It's smelling like a pink grapefruit rind fell in a box of cap't crunch. Real nice.

I'll put up some dry shots in a few days and let you know about the yield. Not a big yieder but she's a looker.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Real nice man.. I just saw this.. They look good and frosted. Smells like pnk gf and cap crunch.. yummmmmm!!! Hella nice pics bro and post some mo.. ;)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Here ya go brother! Some dry shots for ya!

DSCN2178.JPG

DSCN2179.JPG

DSCN2180.JPG

DSCN2182.JPG

DSCN2183.JPG

DSCN2185.JPG

DSCN2258.JPG

DSCN2254.JPG

DSCN2246.JPG

420king-MASSES

im not fond of the ghs but with that being said your shit looks dank as fuck there fred and ya i have to agree ghs seems to be stepping up there game my kings kush is the frostiest strain ive grown out even though 2 out of the three girls i planted had a couple sets of balls
natural_medicines_009.jpg
natural_medicines_013.jpg
natural_medicines_018.jpg
natural_medicines_012.jpg
natural_medicines_007.jpg

joeca1i

joeca1i

yeh,you got the more hazey pheno.I x'd the indica pheno with m.kush.I got a keeper clone growing,and gonna hit it with dp's blueberry.Kingskush is dank if you find the rite pheno,but the tangerine pheno is common,and pretty good.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
im not fond of the ghs but with that being said your shit looks dank as fuck there fred and ya i have to agree ghs seems to be stepping up there game my kings kush is the frostiest strain ive grown out even though 2 out of the three girls i planted had a couple sets of balls
natural_medicines_009.jpg
natural_medicines_013.jpg
natural_medicines_018.jpg
natural_medicines_012.jpg
natural_medicines_007.jpg

Sweet looking King Kush you have 420king. How was the smoke?

yeh,you got the more hazey pheno.I x'd the indica pheno with m.kush.I got a keeper clone growing,and gonna hit it with dp's blueberry.Kingskush is dank if you find the rite pheno,but the tangerine pheno is common,and pretty good.

That sounds good joeca1i. Fun making crosses...

Illmind

Illmind

Looking real kill there man. This is one of the seed comps I refuse to fuck with even though a few of my ppl found jewels in a few packs. Looks like you got real good keepoer there fred looks real yummy dried.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking real kill there man. This is one of the seed comps I refuse to fuck with even though a few of my ppl found jewels in a few packs. Looks like you got real good keepoer there fred looks real yummy dried.

Thanks Illmind. It was last minute add on to my order. 5 pack fems were cheap. Real nice compared to the average. I've wasted a bunch of money on GH seeds but these were worth it for sure.

was this one of arjans candy coated seeds?

Nope. Haven't seen them in person yet.

fred

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'm reluctant to comment on the GHS co. Though the SLH "looks" nice and tasty. Hows the high? I've only had a small sample from a friend that grows her for a co op. My Volcano didn't give me a good sample as the sample provided was too small :( Good luck with this strain/pheno! I have a SLH x Kali Mist male I might be working with to see what happens.

Cheers,
Crom

winta

winta

that shit look rockin fred! i had a good run with a og leanin kings kush and their alaskan ice but havent looked their way in a couple years but i might have to try these slh . nice run!

waayne

waayne

Nice work Fred!!!:rock
Gotta love the Haze hybrid's!:rasta2:

Top Bottom