Slight Leaves Droop ... Why ?

• Thread starter Godinz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Godinz

Hey all ! My plant is into week 2 i think of flowering.
I gave her 2.5ml floranova bloom last monday with about 2litre of water. Tuesday it rained and i just gave her about a gallon or less of water this morning (friday) around 9 am.
Before i watered the soil was pretty dry as in if i put my finger in the ground the soil would not stick to it.

Now at 5hr pm the leaves are still "drooping"....

What do you guya think ? Nothing to worry about or what ?

Strain is sensi star in 5 gallon pot soil

Slight leaves droop  why
Slight leaves droop  why 2
Strangeone

Strangeone

I gave her 2.5ml floranova bloom last monday with about 2litre of water. Tuesday it rained and i just gave her about a gallon or less of water this morning (friday) around 9 am.
Before i watered the soil was pretty dry as in if i put my finger in the ground the soil would not stick to it.

It looks good to me, nice plant. :smoking:

Strangeone

Strangeone

Try giving it a gallon at a time, what's your run off like?

G

Godinz

Try giving it a gallon at a time, what's your run off like?

The pot is sitting on the grass and i havent lifted it whil feeding her water to watch run off . I stuck the "water meter" in the soil earlier and the reading was good.. out of 10 id say 8 on the meter.

G

Godinz

Also.. when should i hit her up for the next floranova bloom dose ? Should i up the dose ? I gave her 2.25 ml once a week so far

Strangeone

Strangeone

Also.. when should i hit her up for the next floranova bloom dose ? Should i up the dose ? I gave her 2.25 ml once a week so far
I've never used floranova, I normally start out at a quarter the recommended dose for the first week but I feed every other day, but then I slowly bump up to recommended dose...

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Plant looks fine to me man but if it rained and u still watered its possible the plant is juts reacting to the extra water no big deal

V

vacaville

Looks fine. I'd continue with your scheduled feeding, or whatever the floranova recommends.

Top Bottom