Slips flower pics

• Thread starter Slips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Slips

I have never liked gh or chemical herb (Sometime I tolerate it in my hydro set up for cropping but the market no longer wants that kind of product ) ... organics with molasses & agave (compost teas etc) = best taste ever ... pics are labeled ... the ogs i have pictured are white fire, original, and the hells angles cuts ... I have already crossed the ogs with my whitexfire x Chemdog #4 male and plan on bx'ing and crossing OGS for personal use ... I don't trust breeders to do a good enough job ... with there lucky crosses. I am going to be doing large selection runs soon ... first up is already 30 hash wrecks ...

Illmind

Illmind

for me organics is better all over from bubble yield to flav to smell to colors. gh needs less flushing so it out yields but fuc a couple extra qs. good to see another organic farmer although i use connie ab, and hammerhead very sparingly so not 100 organic. mj just loves all naturale, after all chems weren't always around i'm convinced organic is the very best plants been thriving that way since day 1. btw sexy ladies those ogs look yummmmmm. best of luck with your breeding endeavor.

20north

yeah pureblend pro has a better final than the pura vida does. I noticed that too....

S

Slips

Well it's just easier for me to use for now Id say most organic bottled are equal when used correctly (root organics, Gh Organics, PBP Pure Vida, Humboldt Nutrients, Fox farm ) with just small differences ... I have been noticing that If I stay around EC1 with a tap of 200pp of the correct food my plant will never have any issues ... it's just when you feed more you will get a buildups and lockouts. organics is KISS as long as you don't fight it ... I have been using 10ml pbp with 5ml molasses all the way through flower in coco with no deficiencies ... all these plants pictured above got to much K because I switched to molasses brand with 20% causing a few issues ... I now compensate for this by not using much other pk boosters ...

Ha OG found some seeds mixed with Chemdog D
970815cd6ac7bcdcd3da79d43e94f7fe-d3j3hbj.jpg

N

noWon

Hey slips, looking good my man!

It has been a while my friend. I tried to PM you but since I am a new user I can't.

I have been looking for schmoe. Can you help?

S

Slips

Purple hash wrecks femed; each pic different seed plant ... 25 total may have missed a few

IMGP6964
IMGP6965
IMGP6966
IMGP6967
IMGP6968
IMGP6969
IMGP6970
IMGP6971
IMGP6972
IMGP6974
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
beautiful.I bet those will be tasty.

S

Slips

legend is some very chemy fuel y tastin og

Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D fem seed wooooootttttt

happy 4rth

Bubbajones
Bubbajones2
Chem4
Chem4dseeds
Chem444
Starmist
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work slips! Happy 4th... :party

S

Slips

Ac is fixed

Time to smoke some hashwreck and take a 2 sec brake

157965d1310324445-slips-flower-pics-imgp7066.jpg.att

IMGP7051
IMGP7066
IMGP7052
IMGP7053
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Lookin great bro! I switched it up to PBP this round and I cannot be happier!

Top Bottom