Slow And Steady MPB Bucket Build

• Thread starter Bobby_604
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

5 ton = 5 hp :)

A 1 ton chiller uses a 12,000btu compressor. Also known as a 1 hp chiller if im not mistaken..

M

mcattak

5 ton = 5 hp :)

A 1 ton chiller uses a 12,000btu compressor. Also known as a 1 hp chiller if im not mistaken..

Exactly....5hp or 5ton dehumidifier is huge....You should call austin back....

A

antimatter

Those Health Canada licenses seem like such an inconvenience, do people actually put there clones into consideration with there numbers? or just do the clones secretly somewhere else. Its pretty easy to hide a tray of clones lol.

B

Bobby_604

Those Health Canada licenses seem like such an inconvenience, do people actually put there clones into consideration with there numbers? or just do the clones secretly somewhere else. Its pretty easy to hide a tray of clones lol.

Yes, they are almost impossible to get.

Yes, clones count. So do seedlings.
:joint:

A

antimatter

Yes, they are almost impossible to get.

Yes, clones count. So do seedlings.
:joint:

I know they count, I was just under the impression that alot of people with med licenses go over there numbers when they gotta clone would be crazy not to clones take up alot of the numbers. When they check you I highly doubt they rip apart your house looking for secret compartments.

M

Medicalneeds

Im onboard for this one !
Im really interested in this system of growing trees. I currently have my first DWC in week 3 of flowering in a 16 gallon tub and blows me away compared to soil. It seems most of these systems are go big or go home but just wondering what would be the minimum space required for a 5 plant setup. Also seems a chiller is a must have component but was wondering how a res in the crawl space under the house would work ? I have a space available that is a rectangle 6 wide 20 long with 9 foot ceilings. Was wanting to use 600 x 3 . Would this be a waste of time or is it possible with less yield. thanks for your input and looking forward to the grow.

T

TyKaycha

It seems most of these systems are go big or go home but just wondering what would be the minimum space required for a 5 plant setup. Also seems a chiller is a must have component but was wondering how a res in the crawl space under the house would work ? I have a space available that is a rectangle 6 wide 20 long with 9 foot ceilings. Was wanting to use 600 x 3 . Would this be a waste of time or is it possible with less yield. thanks for your input and looking forward to the grow.

Minimum space seems to be about 40". Some have found they need to increase to about 45"-48", though if you're running only 600w you could probably get away with 36" or maybe even shorter.

Chiller is very helpful and having the rez in a crawlspace is just about a perfect place for it. What about the difficulty of filling it though?

600w is good but going with 1000w would be better. It's never waste time growing, though yield might be less than spectacular. Adding some supplemental lighting around the side would help and shouldn't be too expensive to add.

M

mcattak

Hey,

Just talked to Austin. It is a 5 HP dehumid built in.

Wow..Just talked to austin and this is the 5 ton stealth model with 5 ton of dehumidifying...$11000...Take a room down to 5 - 10% humidity...

Good find bobby...

mc

M

Medicalneeds

Minimum space seems to be about 40". Some have found they need to increase to about 45"-48", though if you're running only 600w you could probably get away with 36" or maybe even shorter.

Chiller is very helpful and having the rez in a crawlspace is just about a perfect place for it. What about the difficulty of filling it though?

600w is good but going with 1000w would be better. It's never waste time growing, though yield might be less than spectacular. Adding some supplemental lighting around the side would help and shouldn't be too expensive to add.

Thanks for the info sounds like i better just go with some individual dwc with large tubs until i have a better location. I was just wondering if i could get by without a chiller. It would be fun to try ! I have been in that crawl space in the summer and its always nice and cool. I could run a external pump on a switch for a drain and a primary mixing res on a ball valve so I could mix in the primary and plumb in to the res under the house . Would be a pain if i had a problem with the res . I will keep reading and listening , i really like this system and in cali with a 6 plant limit its perfect for maximum harvest. Maybe half of the garage will be my future room ? Really enjoy this site , everyons very helpful . Loving those trees !

L

Lost

Thanks for the info sounds like i better just go with some individual dwc with large tubs until i have a better location. I was just wondering if i could get by without a chiller. It would be fun to try ! I have been in that crawl space in the summer and its always nice and cool. I could run a external pump on a switch for a drain and a primary mixing res on a ball valve so I could mix in the primary and plumb in to the res under the house . Would be a pain if i had a problem with the res . I will keep reading and listening , i really like this system and in cali with a 6 plant limit its perfect for maximum harvest. Maybe half of the garage will be my future room ? Really enjoy this site , everyons very helpful . Loving those trees !

Nothing fun about watching good genetics turn to shit and ruin a harvest ($$$$$) because of the slime. If you are going to do DWC you just have to come to terms with having a chiller. If your just goofing off that one thing but if your serious, then you need to embrace the chiller. Love the chiller. The chiller is good. Long live the chiller!! :very_first_smiley:

Top Bottom