Slow Down Casey Jones 4 x 600W 12 site DWC

• Thread starter Powdery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Powdery

:banana1sv6: Yup, I'm riding that train. Lets see what this cut can do in the jacuzzi. I have been growing her in soil for the past year. Changed location and put together a 12 site 5 gallon DWC. Some pictures to get us going...:fighting0085:

P

Powdery

Yes....The pictures,
The super ultra leak proof buckets so the kid that lives below me wont have to experience a flood.

IMG_5603.JPG

I can still use my sink, thanks home de-pots

IMG_5624.JPG
IMG_57751.JPG
IMG_57881.JPG

IMG_5435.JPG
IMG_5534.JPG
IMG_5535.JPG
IMG_5536.JPG
IMG_5537.JPG
IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5802.JPG

IMG_5799.JPG

IMG_3926.JPG

J

jensen

Hi. Nice setup you got going on.

Could you please show us some more pictures? I am currently making my own 5 gallon DWC buckets (10 of them). I would like to ask you some questions if that is ok :)

1: Are you going to use a chiller?
2: Are you doing RDWC or normal DWC?
3: Are you making a water level indicator or is that PVC in picture for emptying the buckets?
4: if the answer to question 3 is "no its to empty water and not a level indicator", will you only replace the water in the buckets and not clean them when changing water?
5: what are your nutrient plans?

I hope you have time to answer as I am doing a quite similar project :)

I will take pictures of all that i do also and post them here when done and also make a grow journal.

EDIT: meh all the pics didnt load before so i didnt see that its RDWC lol - nevermind my silly questions
Regards, Jensen

P

Powdery

I pinched the growing tops two days ago, I should have pinched the stalk instead of the growing tip. The new growth has holes in it...ill post pictures tonight. When the tissue i pinched grew out I was able to see the damage.

I hoped it would fatten up the stems, bush out the plant, and slow the vertical growth. The lowest branches have really sprouted up since the pinch.

Next time, I will only pinch the stem below the growing tip, not the tip itself.

The girls are still asleep,
:sad0104: In the morning; 8:00pm, OFF with their heads!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking forward to more! Looks great so far. Keep us posted. What CJ cut are you running?

P

Powdery

The cut is from an old friend who's mum picked it up from an old time farmer. When I started out he gave me Algeria (lemony), a G13, Casey Jones, and a East Coast Sour Diesel. The Casey and G13 were just two different phenos but the cut I kept is all thai trainwreck, ghost hits with a diesel exhale, smells like pepper and coffee/caramel/earth. It's a TIME MACHINE and usually has me forgetting where all my stuff is...keys, phone, wallet, shoes, head...:mad0233:
This cut has some serious structure both topped and natural
Ripens in soil @ 70 days

The system is a 12 site 5 gallon RDWC. 1/4" feeds, 3/4" drains.

Next time I will cut the system in half and stage 4 weeks apart.

The feeds off the 1/2" irrigation rails are 1/4" and each bucket has a 1/4" elbow popped through a hole i drilled in the bucket next to the airline. The water is a steady stream and makes a jet sound when it pierces the water. A 600GPH pump feeds all 12 sites

Question 3: The PVC ball valve is to drain water from the system. it is 1/2" and takes about 15 min to drain the whole thing. I don't plan on flushing until 63 days. I will just top off the res and add nutes and pH down as needed.

1/4 HP Active Aqua Chiller on 600 GPH pump running 3/4" hose @ 68F
15,000 BTU AC set to 76F
2 x 950GPH Airpump feeding 6 sites each

GH Floranova Bloom
Botanicare AquaSheild (10mL/gal)
:bong-hits: Maybe? Beastie Bloomz @ week 4? :smiley_joint:

Plan is to run ppm @ 1000+ by day 14 of bloom...just keep topping off with FloraNova Bloom; one part. RO water of course, and I will allow my water to rise form 5.1ish to 6.1ish before adjusting

P

Powdery

5 Days Veg

Aquashield @ 10mL/gal.
Floranova Bloom @ 1tsp/gal = 500ppm @ 5.3pH

77F @ 49% Humidity H20 temp @ 68F

IMG_5824.JPG
IMG_5829.JPG
IMG_5833.JPG
IMG_5842.JPG
IMG_5841.JPG

More pictures tonight @ 8 Days of Veg...

I still need to top and trim the lower branches off.

B

Burning Tree

Drivin that train high on cocaine, casey jones you better watch your speed....

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I'm jealous. I wanna rip bodacious 4 ft b tubes and look at a sick as room.:mooning

Locked in for this one.

P

Powdery

Day 10 Veg,

pH - 5.57, ppm - 490
77F @ 47%

Chiller set to 67F

The ladies are blowing up. Pictures tonight. All buckets have been insulated. Two more days of veg and away we go.

Yesterday I trimmed my bottom branches and made some clones to get a mum going.

P

Powdery

I don't remember what happened last night. I was preparing to take pictures and work when I was reluctantly..... taken to the bar and intoxicated.:hunter:

P

Powdery

Tonight When the lights pop on I will move the magic tab.

The Homer bucket plants were all topped 7 days into flower and had a nice co-dominant canopy. I plan on topping the plants that stretch a little too hard and leave the bushier ladies alone.
I already pinched the tops a week ago in veg and the plants have bushed out nicely.

I'm hoping for some baseball bats...

P

Powdery

:mad0223:The picture upload deal is a tease... I only get to upload once a day? Whats the deal. I got this sick ass panoramic I need to throw up for you guys/girls

P

Powdery

:fixed: Had to re-size in paint....:smiley_joint:

Day 1 Flower
STA_5875_Stitch_3.jpg

P

Powdery

Day 3
pH - 5.6 ppm - 800

They filled the cage in only two nights.

IMG_58821.JPG
Day4_3.jpg
Day4.jpg
Day4_4.jpg

Top Bottom