• Tagged users None
P

Powdery

:character0053:Killing time....uggg 66.123654512511 Days to go.:time

P

Powdery

Day 4
pH -5.6 ppm - 770

Topped off w/ RO water and added a "pour" of FloraNova to bring the ppm up to 800...equalized at 770ppm after thirty minutes.

P

Powdery

Day 6
pH @ 5.7 ppm @ 800

The first branches are through the cages. I will trim the scraggly shiv around the 21st day.

Re-arranged them so the little ones are now in the middle.

Day_6.jpg
Day_6_2.jpg
Day_6_4.jpg
Day_6_5.jpg

cheebnchonk

cheebnchonk

Looking good so far. Can't wait to see them ladies grow up. Got any more pics from that soil grow?

P

Powdery

IMG_39312.JPG
IMG_28763.JPG
IMG_2933.JPG

And this is how I "earned" my nickname. Anyone need some spores?

I remember my buddies loved the shit,
"Damn, that shit is frosty....is that white widow?"
"You growing white rhino?"
"Ohhhhhh Shittttt!, look at the frost, your killin it bro"
"Thats why they call them sugar leaves...sugary so sweet"

and my favorite,
"Even the fan leaves are frosted up!"

CaseyJones_Week52.jpg

Live and learn...

S

sqydro

Nice set up mate, was that mould or something and not frost? Is this why you earmed your nickname? How long you planing on vegging for? Im diggin thos cages as well mate!

P

Powdery

Day 10 Flower
PH 5.3 PPM 850

IMG_5969.jpg

:bong-hits:

Some time ago, I pinched the tops of all the plants. In the second photo, the effect on this plant was clear and I circled it in red.

I decided not to top any of the plants this round.

IMG_5969_Pinch.jpg

G

grinkeeper

Im peeking in on your plants from a crack in the base boards.. I very much enjoying the view from here as I nible on a piece of cheese that I stole from the mouse trap that some idiot human thought would catch me. SO Im super happy to watch the show.. thanks for the great production...

steam boat itchy.

P

Powdery

Im peeking in on your plants from a crack in the base boards.. Im very much enjoying the view from here as I nible on a piece of cheese that I stole from the mouse trap that some idiot human thought would catch me.

:character0110: So your the one eatin all the cheese... ahaha

P

Powdery

Day 14 Flower
PH 5.6 PPM 1100

Yesterday I topped off the reservoir and added more FloraNova Bloom.

PH has been steady at 5.6 without the addition of PH down.

IMG_5995.JPG
IMG_6000.JPG
IMG_5997.JPG
IMG_5998.JPG
IMG_5999.JPG

P

Powdery

Day 16 Flower
PH 5.6 PPM 1100

Added 5tsp of Beastie Bloomz, that is 1/8 tsp per gallon in 40gal. H2o

The REAL CASEY JONES...:party0022:
casey1.jpg

JACKSON, Tenn. — Casey Jones is as much myth as he is historic figure.

Jones was catapulted into American folklore and became a railroad legend shortly before 4 a.m. on April 30, 1900.

Born John Luther Jones on March 14, 1863, in Southeast Missouri, he grew up in Cayce, Ky., the town which ultimately provided him a nickname. When he was 15-years-old, Jones became an apprentice telegraph operator on the Mobile & Ohio Railroad. In March 1888, he took a job with the Illinois Central Railroad, pulling mostly freight trains for his first 11 years.

In 1899, Jones was offered a job engineering on the railroad’s Cannonball, connecting Chicago and New Orleans. He accepted the position and started engineering on the run in February 1900.

In the early morning hours of April 30, 1900, Jones, filling in for a sick engineer, sat behind the throttle of engine No. 382, pulling the Cannonball Express.

The Cannonball pulled out of the Memphis train station at 12:50 a.m., about 90 minutes behind schedule. By the time Jones reached Durant, Miss., he had made up almost all of the train’s lost time.

“Telegraph poles whizzed past like the pickets of a fence,” Fred J. Lee wrote in his 1940 biography of Jones.

“But to Casey Jones, every cattle guard, every mile post, every dim landmark was as the page of an open book,” Lee wrote. “His hands left the throttle and airbrake lever only when it was necessary to bear down on the whistle chord. Folks along the right of way, snug in their beds and only drowsily conscious, shot broad awake when No. 382’s whistle sent the mournful chime of the whippoorwill call echoing across the countryside.”

At Vaughan, Miss., two freight trains – a northbound and a southbound – shared a siding, but were too long and blocked the main line. Historians estimate Jones was traveling about 75 m.p.h. when he hit a warning torpedo on the train tracks and tried to stop the train.

Realizing he would be unable to avoid a collision, he told his fireman, Sim Webb, to jump from the train and save his life. The move secured Jones’ place in not only railroad history, but American folklore.

Jones, who lived in Jackson at the time of his death, is immortalized in song and folklore.
Casey_Crash.jpg
jackson_3324.jpg

CASEY JONES this one's for you!:bong-hits:

K

Kush Kommander

Super clean set up. I ran Casey once two years ago, good bud. Got a local clone. It yields well as you know, and the smoke is good but not what I would call great. Only tried mine though, was a 100% coco run using FNB.

Those lights seem a little high from the pics? No problems with over stretching?

P

Powdery

Kept the lights high to keep the nodes spaced just enough that each bud has its own place to grow. This also keeps them open for good airflow. Stretching stops at 21 days. The canopy should be a nice even layer.

I trimmed out the bottom 1/4 yesterday. More pictures coming on Sunday, 21 Days...

P

Powdery

21 Days Flower
PH 5.6 PPM 1100

Room Temp, 65F @ night, 70 - 78F with the lights on.
Humidity between 40-50%

This was 18 Days of Flower...
Hidden_face.jpg

Moved the lights up 6" on the 20th Day,

21 Days...
IMG_60851.jpg
IMG_6096.jpg

J

jensen

nice! man i cant wait to put my girls into flowering :D

great work.

do you use those nets to keep them growing upwards or what ? never seen that used before :o

Top Bottom