Slow Growing Buds/rapidly Yellowing Leaves

• Thread starter ScrltBudonia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Feed,feed water, as it was recommended to me by a grower up here with roots organic. I coated the roots in a miccorhizae/beneficial bacteria mix when I transplanted to 1 and 3 gallon in veg, and when I transplanted into 5 gallon, the roots appeared to be inoculated . I have added 1 tsp of molasses to my last two water/feeding cycles and just picked up trinity by roots organic, which is a kelp extract that has molasses based carbs and is described as a plant and rizosphere growth enhancer. I should add that its my first go at an all organic grow up here,. I guess that I didn't take it into consideration that the soil life will be doing a lot of the work for me.
Kelp supposedly good. I like in veg but I got burnnfrom kelp in mid flower last run. Only couple plants. Yeah I like feeding the microbes. Molasses is good. First run did bud candy. Molasses was better. On clones of first.

J

Jawdog13

I would agree with what someone said earlier raise the light a bit and heat the room up if I read your post right 60 degrees is way to cold to be running all the time he'll I'm in the south and I'm around 85 degrees on the high. The cold will slow bud growth.

Top Bottom