Tired of trainwrecking other peoples threads? Well then, come party at the captains! Trainwreck this thread with…….trains? Anything goes here……….

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

I gave it up and swore it off a few times before I eventually got “hooked” completely. The mechanics of casting are a bit of a hurdle to overcome, but after that it can easily go a leisurely occasional activity to a full blown obsession that mimics drug addiction 🤣 I choose the latter. Eventually I found a middle ground between the two, but I miss the days where I’d take a week off and live out of my car or tent and fish like a maniac.View attachment 2178640

What type of trout is that? Are you in the PNW?

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

So like 20 years ago i recieved this as a christmas gift.
436239841 422204274098961 1446781137936403880 n

I've been using it ever since to play sick twisted pranks on people.

It's the greatest fake turd ever made. Not one person i've used it on has thought anything but "That's a real as f*ck human turd and someone's about to die". Makes those rubber dog turds seem just plain dumb. If you clean the dust off, it's nice and shiny like a fresh wet log. Even the pinch-point is finely crafted, and frankly, perfect.
436342375 2256613704508933 2004886276522133599 n

@Captspaulding Had i been able to find it before now, i would have passed the torch on to you when i sent those seeds as it's final hurrah in my possession. You dodged the bullet/gift as a result of fate though...

I feel like this turd would have done wonderful things in the capt's possession. I just had this huge gut feeling, that he would take full advantage of the power and responsibility that comes with this particular turd. The best pranks ive ever pulled off center around this turd.

Last edited:
Stokes

Stokes

So like 20 years ago i recieved this as a christmas gift.
View attachment 2178645

I've been using it ever since to play sick twisted pranks on people.

It's the greatest fake turd ever made. Not one person i've used it on has thought anything but "That's a real as f*ck human turd and someone's about to die". Makes those rubber dog turds seem just plain dumb. If you clean the dust off, it's nice and shiny like a fresh wet log. Even the pinch-point is finely crafted, and frankly, perfect.
View attachment 2178646

@Captspaulding Had i been able to find it before now, i would have passed the torch on to you when i sent those seeds as it's final hurrah in my possession. You dodged the bullet/gift as a result of fate though...

I feel like this turd would have done wonderful things in the capt's possession. I just had this huge gut feeling, that he would take full advantage of the power and responsibility that comes with this particular turd. The best pranks ive ever pulled off center around this turd.

Definitely looks like one that had a few minutes in the sun

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

View attachment 2178675View attachment 2178676View attachment 2178677View attachment 2178678
These are what I’ve been using. They’re expensive. I don’t see the lead dogs here using them. I’m curious as well .
I used botanicare for years, was great, then they got umbrella'd under monsanto, so i switched to fox farm trio, used it for a few years, was great. But then it started going up in price and i was transitioning to DWC so needed to get away from amonia based nitrogen., so i switched to the old GH flora series because you can use it in literally any medium, and its pretty inexpensive, and because at least my dollars arent being fed to monsanto lol.

Truth is, even miracle grow boxed feeds are fantastic and very usable fertilizers if youre going the synthetic feed route. Youll just be supporting monsanto and they dont pan out so well in hydro or soilless methods.

Fox farm trio works great, their additives are fine. Same goes for botanicare and general hydro, and many others... even the dreaded miracle grow lol.

Outdoors im pretty much straight organic, aside from a splash of micro here and there. Homemade compost, compost teas, goat manure. natural loam. roots organics buudah grow and buudah bloom on stand by if necessary. I also keep a bag or two of that Jobes organics vege and tomato food full of the beneficial bacteria, mychoryzhea fungi, and archaea. I sprinkle (more like rain) it around from time to time, usually after raking in some goat manure. that stuffs at any walmart or home depot, and its wonderful wonderful stuff. Stupidly cheap, stupidly useful. I forget to mention it because i grew up using it on everything that makes flowers or fruit, its always been there.

Like i have said many time on here though, im a cheap skate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom