Slow Growth and yellow leaves

• Thread starter Bim024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

namnam

Hi guys,
What do you think. Isn't she stretching? What can I do against it?
Do some leaf tucking as the only training. Focus on the biggest top leafs only. That will level it more out and you will the buds more even light.

B

Bim024

A little Update:
The plant is in a "ok" state. A bit of Light stress but else it's doing just fine. Except I noticed that the plant doesn't grow big leaves like I see on other plants, in this stage. Is this just the strain or am I doing something wrong again?

20231122 080042
Madbud

Madbud

Ruderalis, she’s an auto flower?
Really all you are providing is light and water. You can raise or dim the light, you can’t unwater.

B

Bim024

Ruderalis, she’s an auto flower?
Really all you are providing is light and water. You can raise or dim the light, you can’t unwater.
Yeah, she is. Its my first grow so I thought that would be a good starter.

I dimmed the light and till now she didn't want to have any water. Probably cause she is in a "bigger" pot.

Does Ruderalis automatically mean autoflower? Or what is the difference between Ruderalis and the rest?

B

Bim024

I just looked it up. And yes, Ruderalis = Autoflower.
Well thats good to know. And I just learned something new today.

But I don't regret my choice of strain. I think Autoflowers are a great beginner plants to get started with home growing.

Sunasun

Sunasun

A little Update:
The plant is in a "ok" state. A bit of Light stress but else it's doing just fine. Except I noticed that the plant doesn't grow big leaves like I see on other plants, in this stage. Is this just the strain or am I doing something wrong again?
Have you ever watered to any run off? Your soil looks a tad hydrophobic. Lack of sufficient water will cause undersized leaves. And also, gnick is right about the light stress. Until they have a proper root system, they will not grow up top. It even looks like your root system completely died at one point and in an effort to survive cannibalized the cotyledons and first true leaves to regenerate new roots. Good luck

Top Bottom