Slow release fertalizer?

• Thread starter xrob415x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xrob415x

xrob415x

Ive always had a tendancy to not give my moms as much attention as I should. I have been playing around with my water and found that if I put One extra prefilter before my tall boy filter my water comes out at 6.8. I would like to do a blumat system into my mother room (soil). I am looking for some cheap slow release pellets that I can throw ontop of the soil every couple months then just let the blu mats drip with straight H20. Any suggestions?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Osmocote? Yep, I think Osmocote would work just fine here. They've got a 14-14-14 mix that should be fairly complete.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I thought they have to be mixed with water, though, don't they? Big Bloom is the only FF product I use.

J

Jalisco Kid

Ive always had a tendancy to not give my moms as much attention as I should. I have been playing around with my water and found that if I put One extra prefilter before my tall boy filter my water comes out at 6.8. I would like to do a blumat system into my mother room (soil). I am looking for some cheap slow release pellets that I can throw ontop of the soil every couple months then just let the blu mats drip with straight H20. Any suggestions?
There is nothing out there that I know of that is that easy to use. But here are some good formulas.

JK

ImNorml

ImNorml

I use foxfarm dry mixed in with my soilless mix and that lasts about a month and a half. They're all pretty nice but I prefer the one thats 5-5-5

Top Bottom