Slow Seedling Growth Dwc

• Thread starter diogodasilva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnEn

AnEn

EC I slightly low, but it should not cause lost of clorophyll in a shape of spots. Leaves would probably show some tiger stripes firs. Color should be lighter green as well.

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

Maybe ph fluctuation?
I have two autos growing in soil along with my rdwc grow and I had the same problem at the start. The seeds popped and I put them in soil, they sprouted and grew the first two leafs then stopped doing anything at all for like a week. Was thinking I fucked up somewhere since was my first time trying autos. Kinda left them alone and stopped watering as much as I was and next thing I knew they were growing again. Some finicky little girls lol

AnEn

AnEn

Older roots look messed up. New ones are nice pearly white. That root problem probably caused deficiencies that you see. Something affected their roots in the beginning and it would be good for you to figure out what it was.
Besides signes of several deficiencies/ nutritional lock out, There is few white splotches in the leaves, if this splotches are "fuzzy" , that's powdery mildew.
I would still suspect fungus gnats as possible problem. Google "fungus gnats symptoms" , look at the pictures, and compare with what you see on your plants.
For seedlings, I let the ph go from 5 to 7.5 before I adjust it, since utrient availability is changing through the oh range.

Last edited:
HydroKitty

HydroKitty

if anyone is interested
https://growdiaries.com/diaries/649-msb-tropa-de-elite
So they seem to have catch up growth after the modifications.

I filled up the buckets with hydroton and made a diy cover to prevent light leak inside the buckets. Also bumped the Hydroguard.

One of them is already growing roots in the water really fast. Impressive.
Be sure to check out the amazing timelapse videos i've been cooking.
https://vid.me/jP1b

Almost time for a Rez change and bump up the nutes?
New to here and saw your grow diary link, hello, good to see a familiar face on here, looking for dwc advise, in general to help me be a better grower, happy growing

Latest posts

Top Bottom