Small Grow For Nubies.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Morning tokers and growers. Been a busy week with the last grow in buckets, and the new one ready to go. Started with trimming into 5 gallon buckets, one for the Amnesia Lemon, one for the Dr Underground, and a hash bucket for the Sticky Fingers. The Sticky Fingers needed more time to finish, but I'd ran out of time really, what with being back at work and juggling family commitments I just did'nt have time to wait for it to finish, so it's down and in the hash bucket. Had a quick tug on a pipe full of the other two plants and with a bit of a cure they'll do the job. 🙂 Not the best haul I've ever had, but it's still a few gallons, so not to bad.

The Dr Underground.
View attachment 992138

Amnesia Lemon.
View attachment 992139

Hash Bucket.
View attachment 992140

And some seeds from the Dr Underground and Zkittles (male) cross.
View attachment 992141

And that's it for this diary, hope it' helped some growers out and will continue to do so. I'm moving over to my new diary @ Chemistry's Persoanal Grow, my buddy came up with the name, he's Spanish and says personal in a grand and expressional way, so that's why the spelling, even though it looks like a spelling mistake now. lol

Thanks for tagging along, keep tokin folks. 🤟
First and second strains look really interesting, and who doesn't like hash plant, LOL, nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom