Small Personal Grow

• Thread starter ganjagreen13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captain Canna

Captain Canna

Captain,
Re-vegging is the process of putting the plant back into the vegetative state after harvesting in order to get new growth and then flowering the plant again and harvesting as usual. The Cannabis plant has always been known as an Annual plant (meaning it germinates, flowers, and dies in one season) but a lot of people are having great success with getting multiple harvests out of a single plant using this method. Hope this helps Captain.

whoa thats amazing! how did anyone ever work out to do that? rad. thanks for the reply too. :)

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Coming up on Week 2 of Flower
IMG 20140221 091633
IMG 20140221 091146

burn4me

burn4me

I'm using CFLs and they just don't have very good penetration, so I end up with a bunch of small buds on the bottom if I let them veg for too long. I also have limited height space so I have to do the best with what I've got. If I keep them smaller the energy is focused on my top colas rather than the bottom which isn't getting enough light anyways.
nice looking plants......couldnt you put supplemental cfl lights down lower to enhance overall lumens? im going to use the 4' 4 tube T5 i got but also running 12 23watt cfl ranging from 6500K-2700K for as best a spectrum i can get. thats close to 40,000 lumens. thats just IMO though. are you growing in soiless mix?

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Looks Purdy...nice and healthy man. Great job with her. MGG

Thank you buddy, I appreciate you stopping by to compliment.

Nice, got quite a few tops coming up on the sides :)

Yeah :happy: I love the way this lady is growing. I envy some of these people pulling 10,15, even 20 lbs a harvest, but there is something about having just a few plants that brings me so close to them haha.

nice looking plants......couldn't you put supplemental cfl lights down lower to enhance overall lumens? im going to use the 4' 4 tube T5 i got but also running 12 23watt cfl ranging from 6500K-2700K for as best a spectrum i can get. thats close to 40,000 lumens. thats just IMO though. are you growing in soiless mix?

burn4me,
I definitely could and likely will next go around if I don't just upgrade my lighting set up all together. But this time I just wanted to get some plants going. Sounds like you've got a great set up, 40,000 lumens, wow. How many plants are you running? No I'm not growing in soil-less mix.

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

Week 3 Flower:
IMAG1691

IMAG1698

IMAG1700

IMAG1709

Let me know what you guys think. I'm some what surprised at how well everything has been going and how few problems I've run into. You can see I have a bit of leaf tip curl but nothing to worry about and the ladies are frosting up nicely. Nothing quite as great as watching your girls grow up! Have a good one fellas.

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

they're lookin' good man, it won't be long now,

peace, bozo

Thanks Bozo, based on what you can see on those first two pictures how much longer would you suspect it has left? The other one has much longer and if I showed you it's main cola you may laugh. Thats the one the last picture is of, but clearly just of the sides.

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

yeah man, i'm sure you know that pictures can never do justice to our plants so you will be the best judge of when they are done, ...to me, from here, they look like maybe another week or 2, ...it also kinda depends on what your aiming at, if couchlock then you'd let them go longer than if you were shootin' for a more cerebral buzz.

...and believe me bro, i wouldn't laugh at your efforts, we all have to start somewhere and we all stumble along the way so as long as we learn from our mistakes and we don't continue to make the same mistakes then nothing we do is laughable.

...every problem and 'failure' is an opportunity to learn something bro and it looks to me like you are learning pretty good ok, keep up the good work.

peace, bozo

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

burn4m post: 1224768 said:
Bravo brother looking good
Thanks buddy, I'm thinking of trimming off some of the dying leaves. What do you guys think?

ganjagreen13

ganjagreen13

The top of the plant was ready at about day 48 on one of the strains which seemed pretty early but I'm very satisfied with the trimmed product. Still burping the jars though.
IMAG1883

Top Bottom