Smaller seedlings- let them be, or pop more seeds?

• Thread starter Lp_jr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lp_jr

Lp_jr

If you pop some seeds, and there are some that are far behind in growth, do you just let them be or pop some more seeds to replace them?

I wasn't sure if it was a sign of a weak plant to come or not.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

If you pop some seeds, and there are some that are far behind in growth, do you just let them be or pop some more seeds to replace them?

I wasn't sure if it was a sign of a weak plant to come or not.
If you have plenty of seeds kill the scragglers and re-plant if they are from the same batch,but bear in mind you may be culling the most potent ones,but it will lead to easier grows, yield and quality rarely go hand in hand.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sometimes the scraggy ones turn out to be the best smoke. You are playing pheontype roulette. Do you feel lucky?

There is just no way to tell at this stage unless you have experience with these genetics.

Lp_jr

Lp_jr

Great advice...I guess the key is patience. At $10 a seed(Ethos Mandarin Sunset), i'd hate to waste them. All these were popped at the same time.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Great advice...I guess the key is patience. At $10 a seed(Ethos Mandarin Sunset), i'd hate to waste them. All these were popped at the same time. View attachment 1275449
Id definitely grow them out just for being 10$ a pop but that's just me lol. Like the others before said, they might just surprise ya

Top Bottom