Smelliest Strain

• Thread starter agmo79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
This was 20 years ago not sure name of strain, we called it mountain bud. Was grown in Appalachian mountains and brought down south. Was 400 a oz then which was amazing where I'm from And back then. By far the loudest and most beautiful bud I've ever seen. Dark green and some bud was deep purple very sticky iky lol. Taste was also off the charts. Was impossible to hide it ppl immediately knew you were holding. That was my first experience with true mj not brick weed. Maybe that's why I'll never forget it and I measure everything against it. I was told the grower grew up in the mountains in soil but that's all I know. It stopped coming my way when the sellers wife died and he went off the deep end got into meth and yada yada everyone knows how that turned out. I would love to find it again wish I knew the grower and strain.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

For me it was AK 47. When I had it in my pocket on the bike I could smell it ever where. Had to stop taking out after a few comments sat at the traffic lights lol. I carry a lot of weed like that but only that strain was that intense. Iv grown in the past and am currently growing some pukka headband that was a close second.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I was gifted a cut of some old school AK47 that was extremely pungent. I'm not sure if it was a particular pheno or what, but the plants put off a significant odor even while in veg. I also had a Black Domina mom that smelled/tasted like rotten oranges; it wasn't exactly a strong odor but it was definitely interesting.

The stinky AK 47 I grew was from serious seeds. Iv had others but not a patch on that lot. It was my most smelly weed to date too.

I

Itsagas69

Psychosis for me, I've been growing it for year's, there's nothing comes close to it, I have just started flowering UGORG killer skunk and heard that'll stink I will give my honest opinion in 7 weeks, I have Just bred psychosis with sunshine daydream and that has a nice smell already on week 2 and have got a good feeling its going to be the nuts as I got blueberry hashplant growing next to it and its got more frost and funk to it already

I

Itsagas69

This was 20 years ago not sure name of strain, we called it mountain bud. Was grown in Appalachian mountains and brought down south. Was 400 a oz then which was amazing where I'm from And back then. By far the loudest and most beautiful bud I've ever seen. Dark green and some bud was deep purple very sticky iky lol. Taste was also off the charts. Was impossible to hide it ppl immediately knew you were holding. That was my first experience with true mj not brick weed. Maybe that's why I'll never forget it and I measure everything against it. I was told the grower grew up in the mountains in soil but that's all I know. It stopped coming my way when the sellers wife died and he went off the deep end got into meth and yada yada everyone knows how that turned out. I would love to find it again wish I knew the grower and strain.
Look into Bodhi strains bro,lot of his work is Appalachian crosses, they're regular seeds tho

Top Bottom