Smelly cheesy cheese does it exist anymore

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
memnoch

memnoch

Eww weed that taste like cheese. Never new of such a thing. Doesn't sound good but hey each there own. Gl gnick

C

Cheddar1991

I'm on a hunt for the original stinky cheese strain. I've tried a few different ones, but they all taste different from what I remember. I think the breeders are crossing the strains to make them less smelly, but that's also making them taste different. I'm getting frustrated with growing a strain for 8 weeks, only to find out it doesn't taste like cheese. Does anyone know of a seedbank or breeder that's selling the original stinky cheese?

I'm curious, why do you like the original stinky cheese strain so much?
London seed centre exodus cheese. Is apprently the closest you will get to it. Read the review

C

Cannacollector

Are you based in uk?
No I'm in the states...

had the cheese clone since 07' or 08'..

Ive been growing indoors since 98' , and its still in the top 3 strongest/loudest smelling plants I've ever grown.

Official_inhale

Official_inhale

Just purchased some of the Ugorg#1 BX1
Gona run theses bad boy after Christmas I think hopefully get a decent pheno I can work with

Official_inhale

Official_inhale

No I'm in the states...

Ive been growing indoors since 98' , and its still in the top 3 strongest/loudest smelling plants I've ever grown.
Any chance you close to LA if so give me a shout man Instagrams @Official_inhale

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Eww weed that taste like cheese. Never new of such a thing. Doesn't sound good but hey each there own. Gl gnick
As a smoker who was put off by the name and sound of cheese... I avoided it for like 10 first years of smoking. Then I said fk it and bought some cheese around 2014. Boy was I pissed come to find out I was missing out on one of the best tasting smelling weed to exist. And never found it again 😢

Official_inhale

Official_inhale

As a smoker who was put off by the name and sound of cheese... I avoided it for like 10 first years of smoking. Then I said fk it and bought some cheese around 2014. Boy was I pissed come to find out I was missing out on one of the best tasting smelling weed to exist. And never found it again 😢
Sad story that brother

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No I'm in the states...

I’m in the uk and that was one thing about cheese and uk laws ; it really did stink, being inside it was a real carbon filter killer.

It almost seems like there was a desire by breeders to breed out the stinkyness of some strains. Just ran black domaina it used to smell like rotten meat and had a very distinctive taste mine just tasted like another hybrid still strong but lost the taste and smell along the way.

I just had that with bubblegum it used to taste like bubblegum and gave you mad cotton mouth never was a big yeilder more of a connoisseur taste but was stinky now the one I got from serious seeds had a larger yield and tasted of strawberry kinda guess unless you have original beans them strains don’t exist it their original form.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Well, my old coworker and i were talking today, he always picks up from his buddy who also farms, dude said he'll shoot me some cheese beans 😍😍🤞 in return for some of my kosher, but I don't have any seeds left would have to fem them for him. Holy Fook I hope they are the real cheese I had back in 2014. I don't eat cheese (lactose inolerant) but I remember the one I had was kinda funky blue cheese fermented smelling with a hint of sweet floral grassy skunk smell. It wasnt the most visually appealing but a smoke test would tell ya it didn't have to be. Man I'm fkn excited. Gotta buy some fem spray unless he'll settle for a Kosher grape ak cross since I'm reversing the ak auto 🤞🤞

Top Bottom