Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Not sure what you mean by how I got that in there.
I know they sell presses with guages so you may be able to retrofit your if you want to. I just do 5 pumps after it starts getting hard then wait like 10 seconds.

Smerb

Smerb

Not sure what you mean by how I got that in there.
I know they sell presses with guages so you may be able to retrofit your if you want to. I just do 5 pumps after it starts getting hard then wait like 10 seconds.
The word yo got stuck in there on my post. They do sell a gauge but you have to drain the press and drill out a hole on side to attach gauge.

Farmer P

Farmer P

The word yo got stuck in there on my post. They do sell a gauge but you have to drain the press and drill out a hole on side to attach gauge.

I'm not an expert at pressing. I only do like one to three grams for personal. Usually just one gram because it seems like the terps are strongest immediately after pressing. Plus I don't like to smoke it too much because it makes my tolerance too high lol.

Smerb

Smerb

Weak ass growth on a few of these.
IMG 8667

Smerb

Smerb

To all. Have a great Christmas!!!! Make your buds smoke right today, they may need you to light their J.
Blast off on santas wax rig, jingling away stoned to eat a fig. Merry to all,don't let that cherry fall, blaze it right blaze it tonight. See y'all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom