Smerbs Tent Style

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Oh man the trimming has gone down like a champ.
IMG 7231
IMG 7232
Outdoor wifi og. white fire.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hope others tents are filling up. It's like 60 plants one week 3 later none. This strain is pretty nice so far. I want to flower it out but my buddies are doing that part. He's always thinking growing herb is like dice. You win or lose on harvests just like a roll. I don't believe him, I have to dig deep in his brain and re-wire it.
I'm with you give yourself more credit and don't accept anything short of winning

Smerb

Smerb

What you got planned/growing
Well this damn feminized prize was fine until I left it in the garage.2 day heater. White Widow.
IMG 7243
But I'm just vegging.
IMG 7242

2 moms at the moment. PGSC. I am about to pop ak47. From humboldt.
Been baking a lot man. 20 brownies, 20 crispies and 20 fruity pebble treats. I have labels and whatnot. A delivery service or 3 need some good edibles. I make them up to 347.5 milligrams. Gotta pay electric bill in this heat man.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well this damn feminized prize was fine until I left it in the garage.2 day heater. White Widow.View attachment 714363But I'm just vegging.
View attachment 714364
2 moms at the moment. PGSC. I am about to pop ak47. From humboldt.
Been baking a lot man. 20 brownies, 20 crispies and 20 fruity pebble treats. I have labels and whatnot. A delivery service or 3 need some good edibles. I make them up to 347.5 milligrams. Gotta pay electric bill in this heat man.
I hear ya. Looking good man.

Top Bottom