SMF starts over...a growing experience

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Wow! What a response man. Much love on the farm to see a person turn there life in a possitive direction. Makes it much easier to take all the negative that went on and become possitive with it. So for that, thanks all for the love :)

Im gonna reply to each post just wanted to reply to the thread real quick. Tried the other day to reply but I typed so much my TOR program must have logged me out before I could post what I typed hahaha...

Good new is I did go through my trash piles that I coukd identify strains and plants of that I had trashed due to overages before I left everything to my horrible helper.

As far as clone cuts go, I was able to salvage....
Girl scout cookies - forum cut
Triangle kush
Stardawg - a special cut
Platinum cherry pie
Louis xii og
Pre92 bubba kush

Stuff I saved I found from seed....
Ancient og - bodhi
Starfighter x friuty pebble og - smf
Triangle kush x purple urkle - smf
Purple urkle x fruity pebble - smf
Girl scout cookies x alien kush f2 - smf
Girl scout cookies - found in bag of original cut (phenos 1-5)
Starfighter #22 - alien

Seeds being popped....
Larry og x snow lotus - bodhi
Triangle kush x larry f6 - smf
91 Chemdog x larry f6 - smf
Pre98 bubba x larry f6 - smf
92bubba kush x blue dream - smf
Starfighter x fruity pebble (m) - smf
Sour diesel x tahoe alien(m) - smf
Ghost og x girl scout cookies - smf
Ghost og x alien kush f2 (m) - smf

....ill probably go through my bins of seeds again and look for a few sativa dom strains for patients and a few more that yield well. Id like to get maybe my skunk strain line started up again but we shall see bow much space I have after all these get going

Once again thanks everyone for the support :) ill get back to you all soon ~smf~

Awe... Yes, that's word that comes to mind perusing a lineup like this. Nice work, brother Flex!

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Heres a few pictures taken from dried flowers from last run. Last run I dedicated only half my space to seeds I made. Plan to do the whole space this time (with a few added seeds from other breeders as well)
91 Chemdog x larry f6 #14 (from my first round of poppin these)
View attachment 348851
ghost og x gsc (what i found from poppin one bean)
View attachment 348852
triangle kush x purple urkle #3 (keeper from 3 seeds popped)
View attachment 348853

Looking killer skunky I like that Trianlge x Urkle :) LIke YO that cross right there. DUDE that shit sounds so FIRE!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hello SMF! I don't know how I missed this thread, bro. My bad. Hope all is well. I been so busy with the kid and working on the road. I lost a bunch of cuts also so I know how ya feel. Keep on pushing limits, bro. That list of gear u saved is epic. I been trying to make some of my own gear. I wanna run strains no1 has but me. :happy: That GSC x Alien Kush F2 looks off the hook. The Chemdog 91 x Larry F6 as well. I can smell them from here. LOL. Keep us updated on progress.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Heres a few pictures taken from dried flowers from last run. Last run I dedicated only half my space to seeds I made. Plan to do the whole space this time (with a few added seeds from other breeders as well)
91 Chemdog x larry f6 #14 (from my first round of poppin these)
View attachment 348851
ghost og x gsc (what i found from poppin one bean)
View attachment 348852
triangle kush x purple urkle #3 (keeper from 3 seeds popped)
View attachment 348853
Like...holy shit dude!!!
Triangle x Purple Urk and Ghost x GSC ....wow what a comeback!!!

D

Digger

SMF's Triangle Kush x Larry F7 - 12/12 from seed

Top Bottom