SMF's Ghost OG from seed

• Thread starter S1N1ST3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Straight dank...them lady's are looking very greasy... what Day you going to take them to...
Dank for sure man I cant say enough good things about it. They have been right next to a Chemdog D that spit nanners and of course I didnt pluck em all so now it has a few seeds here and there. I looked the Ghost top to bottom and some how there isnt one sign of a seed no nanners notta.

I am planning on taking 1 at 60 days and the other at 70 but im in the middle of stting up a new loc so I may have to take em both at 60 or so.

Dude that thing is stacking up hard for an og. Your killing the grow man. She's a frost bomb!~smf~

Thanks bro its a stellar fucking plant. I pushed it pretty hard a few curled leaves and burnt tips so I think next time will be better. Hit me up when u get a min

Nice job reppin The Skunkmasters work S1N1ST3R:)

That is impressive dank for sure!

Awesome work guys!

Waayne thanks for stopping through. An atta boy from you means a lot thank you.

I love your dog. My female's ears are the same way, one flipped forward and the other to the side lol

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I had the settings on my cam all jacked up when I took the last pics and none of them really came out. We are at day 54 in these here.

PA090057
PA090065
PA090068
PA090085
PA090114
PA090123
PA090150

619ster

619ster

I can't stop not wanting this strain!!!! Shit is looking KILLER!!!! And the structure and vigor this cut has the look of is just insane. Either you got mad skillz S1N, or SMF got mad breeding skillz! I think it must be both ;)

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I can't stop not wanting this strain!!!! Shit is looking KILLER!!!! And the structure and vigor this cut has the look of is just insane. Either you got mad skillz S1N, or SMF got mad breeding skillz! I think it must be both ;)

I for sure know that feeling. SMF is the one with all the skills and I am still a new grower that gets lucky once in a while. I appreciate you stoppin through and thanks for the props bro.

S

swisscheese

Sinister you killed it. SMF nice breeding work I'm as impressed by your work as any breeder I've seen on the farm or elsewhere. The structure and short flower time is out of this world, the smells must be amazing. When can regular farmers get access to these genetics?

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Dam Bro straight killed it... nice bush... happy harvest...
Thanks a lot for following the thread and your comments are much appreciated.

I was originally planning to take 1 plant to 70 days but, due to circumstances I wasnt able to do that. I dont think a few more days would have made a big differance they look good n done at 60 to me. Whatcha think?

Sinister you killed it. SMF nice breeding work I'm as impressed by your work as any breeder I've seen on the farm or elsewhere. The structure and short flower time is out of this world, the smells must be amazing. When can regular farmers get access to these genetics?

Thanks for the props. SMF's breeding skills in my opinion are right on par with any other "top" breeder. Take it for what its worth from a grower that has grown out about 8 full packs of gear and several partial packs from various breeders.

and as far as his gear being released I will let him answer that. I kind of regret making this thread but, SMF is such a generous person I felt like it would be a way to help repay what he has done for me. When I was gifted the gear my first thought was that I would keep it to myself but, after I saw a couple other threads start up with people running SMF's gear I decided to make an attemp at showing how talented he is.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Thanks a lot for following the thread and your comments are much appreciated.

I was originally planning to take 1 plant to 70 days but, due to circumstances I wasnt able to do that. I dont think a few more days would have made a big differance they look good n done at 60 to me. Whatcha think?[quote/]

I think its all good... good job Bro... everything looks ready to go when u get a chance to smoke her let us know how she tastes...

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I didnt chop most of it untill like 64 or so anyways but your right she was most def done. Stay tuned for dry shots and I will try and get someone from MI to do a smoke report.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
geez how many slabs of granite you got over there...lol. pics taken on differnt pieces. them nugs look very good,60 days looks like it does the job for sure.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

i hear sucking cock is a tiring job

I think he enjoys it.
geez how many slabs of granite you got over there...lol. pics taken on differnt pieces. them nugs look very good,60 days looks like it does the job for sure.

lol thanks Twist. Its looking super dank and as soon as its ready a fellow farmer will be doing a smoke report. I was working next to a granite place a couple months ago and grabbed a couple small pieces to mess around with. They had a 10 yard dumpster overflowing with scraps.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Nice strain looking lovely.. Good work on the grow and skunkmasterflex good work on the cross

Top Bottom