SMF's Ghost OG from seed

• Thread starter S1N1ST3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

These flicks were taken on day 42. Looks like I should have fed her a little harder but other then that she is the best that I have found from seed yet. Badass structure nice sturdy branches but not to thick and it stretches out nice and has big dense nuggetry. It clones real easy too. I will post up some more when she is about finished up.

My sense of smell is almost non existent so its hard for me to describe. It doesnt smell kushy or like og to me but it smells good as hell and different
Smfs ghost og from seed
Smfs ghost og from seed 2
Smfs ghost og from seed 3
Smfs ghost og from seed 4
Smfs ghost og from seed 5
Smfs ghost og from seed 6
Smfs ghost og from seed 7
then anything else that I have ran. I guess its almost floral.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
These flicks were taken on day 42. Looks like I should have fed her a little harder but other then that she is the best that I have found from seed yet. Badass structure nice sturdy branches but not to thick and it stretches out nice and has big dense nuggetry. It clones real easy too. I will post up some more when she is about finished up.

My sense of smell is almost non existent so its hard for me to describe. It doesnt smell kushy or like og to me but it smells good as hell and differentView attachment 222171View attachment 222172View attachment 222173View attachment 222175View attachment 222176View attachment 222177View attachment 222179 then anything else that I have ran. I guess its almost floral.

lookin good bro are these from Dr. greenthumb???

Reactions: mal
RIPP

RIPP

Looking really good for 42 days I believe. I wish you that those pretty fat buds get twice as big till the end. How many days in veg?

619ster

619ster

Wow!! Whens she coming down? Looks like she could be ready at 8 weeks. But will be KILL at 9 or 10! I like the structure and training.

E

el_tenador

Looks killer bro. Great training job. Whatever your feed regimen is they're loving it... Great work SMF.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
These were made over a few year period. I used the original ghost og cut in the project. I originally made a pure kush bx Using old master kush stock. Here was the process...
Step one: pure kush (cut) x master kush (m) ....popped beans and found the best pure kush Dom male.
Step two: pure kush (cut) x (pure kush x master kush ; pure kush Dom male)
....which was ended in my pure kush bx which then I popped beans to find once again the most pure kush male pheno. Found a killer male that pumped serious pollen.
Step three: ghost og (cut) x pure kush bx (pure kush Dom male) ....popped beans to find ghost Dom male
Step four : ghost og (cut) x (ghost og x pure kush bx ; ghost Dom male) ....called these pure ghost
....which at this point I popped a bunch of beans to find the best ghost Dom male possible.
Step five: ghost og (cut) x pure ghost (ghost Dom male)
....the beans from the last step (step five) are what your seeing we're popped here.
Hope this helps out explain what went on here lol. My goal was to get some kinda ghost og mixed with more kush in it and bring more yield and better structure ~Smf~

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Lol....just a certified pollen jockey lol. No skills, just a dude with some time to waste. :)

damn SMF ... great job. way to stay grounded and humble. 2 very great qualities bro. call it what you want pollen jockey, chucker or whatever... id buy your crosses in a heart beat.

ps thats not me trying to buy your crosses haha i want to stay around here for awhile

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

These were made over a few year period. I used the original ghost og cut in the project. I originally made a pure kush bx Using old master kush stock. Here was the process...
Step one: pure kush (cut) x master kush (m) ....popped beans and found the best pure kush Dom male.
Step two: pure kush (cut) x (pure kush x master kush ; pure kush Dom male)
....which was ended in my pure kush bx which then I popped beans to find once again the most pure kush male pheno. Found a killer male that pumped serious pollen.
Step three: ghost og (cut) x pure kush bx (pure kush Dom male) ....popped beans to find ghost Dom male
Step four : ghost og (cut) x (ghost og x pure kush bx ; ghost Dom male) ....called these pure ghost
....which at this point I popped a bunch of beans to find the best ghost Dom male possible.
Step five: ghost og (cut) x pure ghost (ghost Dom male)
....the beans from the last step (step five) are what your seeing we're popped here.
Hope this helps out explain what went on here lol. My goal was to get some kinda ghost og mixed with more kush in it and bring more yield and better structure ~Smf~

Absolutely wicked! Didn't know that about the PK. I thought it had an OG-like structure. guess it depends which PK. That's pretty much the strength of the wifi hybrid - corrects the structural deficiencies of OG.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks a lot fellas. You all are far to kind. Been working some line and am having some buddies and myself test some crosses and ibl and bx stuff. If all goes well and there is a big enough demand maybe I talk to logic again about getting some gear around.

But where the props are due is really to my boy s1n1st3r.....one of the most under rated growers on the farm. Hats off to you brotha. Glad to have him as one of my official testers. Mad respect ~Smf~

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Well done, you guys deserve plants like that. 5 steps, its usually a cut and a pretty good male or a cut and a reversed cut. The extra steps and a good eye will set you apart, choosing good testers that are true friends with some growing ability enhances and shows off your hard work in the best light. Congratulations on making some Frankenbeans, your paving a path to many customers lungs and sinuses, I hope everything is going smooth for you and yours

mal

Top Bottom