SMF's land of Larry crosses

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
give us an update FLEX!!! @Skunkmasterflex :D I just came across the thread and the crosses sound stellar~!
What's up man. Grew out some of the 91 Larry and found a total killer in those. Havnt got a chance to do solid testing on all these but have gave out about 100 packs of each cross to friends and farmers iv met over the past few months. Should be cool to see what everyone finds. I had a pretty wide range on the 91 larrys. The one I kept is a super killer og with a wild skunk to her. I'll have to take some picture next time I flower it. I have a few bud shots but I put the pic on instagram and didn't keep it on my phone. Should have posted them on here too lol

All right brother you had to know this thread was gonna pick back up after the weekend. Any pics of the gogi u used in the cross? I tried to search first but you've met me.....you know I'm an idiot:hungover:
What's up homie. The goji used was gifted to me by bodhi. I didn't find it from seed. It was his og dom pheno he said was super similar to the old skool og female he used in the cross. Grows pretty decent sized colas for an og. Pretty much an og with a little added flavor from his male. She's a frosty one. I havnt actually went through those yet myself so they arnt tested. Had a buddy run like maybe 5 from seed and there were 2 that we really liked.

Oh snap!!

View attachment 428353

Hi my names Larry. This is my brother Daryl and my other brother Daryl. lol Im old too..
Oh snap.... enjoy those man.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Look forward to seeing what ya do with em next homie. Great job!
Thanks man.....some headed your way soon my friend

Awesome project SMF. Chemdog 91 x Larry has got to be funky. Good luck with these.
Those were definitely pretty good from the small look I had with them. Like I was saying earlier in the thread.... it's a process and it will keep getting more solid with the more work I put into it. Got quite a few projects in the mix. I'll be posting up some pictures not to long from now of some stuff in the mix

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Drool......extra volume of drool for those Chemdog 91' crosses. I'd hit SD, Chemdog D and sfv with that pollen if only it were available to use. Woe is me. My dream of selecting the perfect Larry male and naming it Daryl will have to wait. So will my Larry Pie fantasies.... I would trade an infant. Not mine of course but someone else's no problem.
You got some good ideas for crosses there man. The platinum cherry pie x larry I actually made some last round of. Those shoukd be cool to hunt through. Gonna even go into the hype and make some gsc x larry beans aswell. See what comes of the offspring on that. Be like my own version of animal cookies.

Yeah thanks for the beans bro and was good to see ya again! We'll be checkin em out soon.
Was awesome to see ya again homie. Thanks for the beans. Looking forward to popping those bad boy once I get all these seeds I have going now finished. Yooper kush for the win!

xrob415x

xrob415x

Whats up Skunk great thread. Its gold. What characteristics do you look for when choosing a male. Do you put all the males into flower and choose a winner towards the end of that?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Much respect for working the Larry line to f7... Have any pics of the Larry dom female f6?? I'd love to see some of those!

drewski85

drewski85

Just stumbbled onto this thread. Your Larry crosses sound dank @Skunkmasterflex . I bet the '91 x Larry is funky. Keep up the good work. Definitely would like to see how gsc x Larry turns out

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Much respect for working the Larry line to f7... Have any pics of the Larry dom female f6?? I'd love to see some of those!
I don't have any pics of the larry f6 that I can find. I think someplace I have some bud shots of her finished. I take a quick pic in my boys garden of his grow with the 91 larry I found. His fox tailed which iv never seen but it still came out fire
20140901 213236

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

So @Skunkmasterflex I read some of your posts an see that the Larry is one of your favorite gee's how is the yields on her? An how does her overall smoke compare to the Tk, Skywalker, sfv, hpk! The Larry is one I never had thanks!

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Thanks man.....some headed your way soon my friend

Those were definitely pretty good from the small look I had with them. Like I was saying earlier in the thread.... it's a process and it will keep getting more solid with the more work I put into it. Got quite a few projects in the mix. I'll be posting up some pictures not to long from now of some stuff in the mix

not sure why I wasnt tagged for this thread but im here now. looking killer bro. so glad some stuff is heading to our boy the bean whore. that way some of these gems trickle down to the swamps. much respect brother. cant wait to see more. whos got the popcorn?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
So @Skunkmasterflex I read some of your posts an see that the Larry is one of your favorite gee's how is the yields on her? An how does her overall smoke compare to the Tk, Skywalker, sfv, hpk! The Larry is one I never had thanks!
The larry is a good og. Honestly after running a handful of different og cuts..... the one you can dial is the best. Larry is up there with the best but I think to date I like the tk best. Ghost is killer, sfv has great flavor and so does the larry. I just like the tk best because of the effects. Real anti anxiety and relaxed buzz. Whwn I have jars of all them I seem to grab for the tk more then the others but I like them all.

The larry has an average og yield. Not the heaviest but definitely not the least.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
not sure why I wasnt tagged for this thread but im here now. looking killer bro. so glad some stuff is heading to our boy the bean whore. that way some of these gems trickle down to the swamps. much respect brother. cant wait to see more. whos got the popcorn?
I'm sure plenty will make there way to you buddy. I can assure you 200%

SourDank

SourDank

Sick crosses @Skunkmasterflex

That 91 Larry looks sick with the foxtails, frost for days man. Hopefully some others get some pics up of these gems

Top Bottom