Smoke sumthing b****!

• Thread starter SmokeSumthing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeSumthing

What Up THCF? I grew as a teen and got found out by my parents so i quit...lol for a while; Found other interests to take my mind off of it and forgot all about it. Well needless to say i never stopped smoking; Back to growing i guess at an intermediate level; Ive never harvested only Veggie grew. Anyway Im anxious to start a new project i got a couple of friends on the way; Cal. Orange and Wht Widow. Ive been practicing on a couple of good seeds outta some bud i got just to get my flow back right.
2011-02-01202825.jpg
2011-01-29172428.jpg
2011-01-29172347.jpg
2011-01-29172419.jpg
START.jpg
Drank.jpg

Any the next step is getting this Closet ready to be inhabited. Duce:smiley_joint: Fellow Farmers.

lazarus718

lazarus718

What's up bro?!?! Only veggie grew, huh? Did you take the easy way out or what? How did you land that gig?

S

SmokeSumthing

Nahh parents found out and all my beauties were in the big green trash can outside....sad picture especially from the bus. Lol goodtimes.

lazarus718

lazarus718

Nahh parents found out and all my beauties were in the big green trash can outside....sad picture especially from the bus. Lol goodtimes.

That's some sorry shit bro!!! How'd they look before they hit the can?

S

SmokeSumthing

Shit dude they were nice ; it was a little stretching from being down in one of those twenty gallon buckets with the top( the kind a reservoir would be made out of) Anyway; But i had them in Clay pots) They were grew with my fathers shop lights they were HID's the ones with little cages over the light; HOT AS HELL; Any way the plants seemed to love it; I played with Miracle Grow Fert for one plant...he died from the jump start ;Bro i came home (at the time my father was like a rehabilitation van driver for the city) SMH he didn't like it one bit. I was shit for months after this. Lol anyway i never grew again; well in my parents house. Im grown now; Im taking a stealth operation into process right now tho. :) This happened about 03 might i add lol alots changed since then Mane.

S

SmokeSumthing

Ok Today i went seed browsing and i managed to get a nice array of exotic beans. Pleased to say i also kept it under a reasonable amount ; Though the seeds may not germinate; id rather take my chances. With 12 Cali orange on the way and 12 white Widow i think ill be substantially taking a turn for the best as far as strain resources go. Primo Price like any good investment this is a must. Let me know what you think and if youve had any luck with any of the new strains i have ordered! ! I ordered seeds from

1x Seedsman - Hawaiian Skunk - Regular for £1.62 each
1x Mr Nice - Dreamtime - Regular for £2.29 each
1x White Label - Double Gum - Regular for £2.10 each
1x Nirvana - Bubblelicious - Regular for £1.90 each
1x Sativa Seedbank - Blackberry - Regular for £2.35 each
1x Free - 2 Free Feminized Seeds (orders of £20+) for £0.00 each
1x Mandala - 8 Miles High - Regular for £2.96 each

ANY FEED BACK FROM THIS SEED COMPANY?!

Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds

Go here and mix and match your seeds ; if you do a little searching youll find those ones worth the chance. Better than gettin all Fem Ha ; Id rather Regular Seeds ...less chance of a Hermi!

S

SmokeSumthing

So i got this Submersible Pump today my hopes are that this will come in hand for doing my hydroponics system. Don't know which one i wanna do; Any pointers? And if i have the wrong pump please let me know.

dextr0

dextr0

I gotta question, what kind of space u got to work with??
^^my fault fool, closet grow.

S

SmokeSumthing

Thats the beauty of it sir; Sheer madness when you hear i wanna stealth grow in a Dresser; ..Crazy; But I'm thinking....ehhhhhhhhh just might work :) Its a nice sized dresser and i saw that speak box forum; ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Guess ill get off my ass and get you those measurements hu? Id rather wait on this income tax check then get another to replace the one I'm gonna tear down :character0029:(per the wife) ; Then ill be all ready to go. :evilgrin0040:When she leaves ill rip out the drawers and get a nice number to put behind this yapping.

S

SmokeSumthing

Hell of a find

So im at home depot Dig? So i ask this dude about making a manifold for a school project; Long story short...Hes a grower:confused0054:...got some kids:confused0054:...and a setup:rollj:...NICE..>CHEAP:confused0054:....can we say new friend. Kick ass day went to check out some materials left with another grower to link up with. Hes got Train-wreck and Sour Diesel. Guess i do to now hu? :) YEAHHH BUDDY BLOWIN BLUNTS LIKE A BIG SHOT. I think i outta Forward him the Page so he can be down the The T.......The H.......And that C baby! (paul wall voice)

dextr0

dextr0

na i was just wonderin what the size limits you had was. I closet grow, small ass closet for real. U have no idea what kind of system u gonna use??

S

SmokeSumthing

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5mwOt0ibzI[/YOUTUBE]

Oh; I wanna use this System; I know that its not for Beginners (ie intermediate); What do you think> I like the options they've added on i think that will come in handy tremendously considering i'm Stealthing in a Dresser. Still thinking about adding a bottom plug to my reservoir.

S

SmokeSumthing

The Seeds!

Got My Seeds Today From; http://cannabisseeds.com. :party0042:These guys are great they're customer service skills were great; You have to understand with these seed companies if they get popped we get popped; Tracking Information on Seeds may seem helpful but what if The seed company got popped. Its all documented....Package Numbers Addresses...etc. Cannabisseeds.com doesn't give you a tracking number because on the kool that puts you at risk as much as them. Thanks Cannabisseeds.com After reading a few post i was unsure that i had made a wise desion. It seems i did this time.
:cool0019:

http://i93.invalid.com/albums/l63/BapestaBMT/2011-02-10193020.jpg

S

SmokeSumthing

@Cemchris Awwwwwwwready; @Chris1 Allllllll day; The South we in they mouth.

S

SmokeSumthing

@Dextro Ok so i kinda ran into this pump (took it from my parents garage; fuck it they dont need it anymore) Anyway it use to power the pump that went to the little pond out in the back yard; Lemm see the bottom reads Fr 600 Submersible pump 115 v 60hz 0.75A Impedance protected. What you do think? Good to start off with or what; im sure i need to clean this thing as well maybe let it run a bleach and water solution.

Top Bottom