fr600V4.gif

look like this??

S

SmokeSumthing

http://i93.invalid.com/albums/l63/BapestaBMT/2011-02-14225441.jpg

This is it here Dex; that one looks a bit taller; maybe its newer

dextr0

dextr0

Mane if it was me I would have that bitch hooked up already...

S

SmokeSumthing

lol I gotta get my Dresser Gutted this weekend; ha; trust me me mane; i set up this lil mini hydro system until the big baby gets done; You see that video? Thats how i wanna make the system; ha i knew i had the right gear thanks dex for the reassurance! Bout to pop one of them tabs in the pic and tear my gal up; Keep in Touch Dex.

dextr0

dextr0

A I dont know if that pump will work, but I would b trying it since it was free. Jus make sure to make it so u can change it out, encase. I saw the video. I aint never really seen anyone do it like he did with the top drippers. I find that interesting so I aint gonna tell u not to do it, but if you are gonna run that I think you should find what nutrients u gonna use, how your gonna run the nutes...and how u gonna keep them nozzles from clogging. If I was u I be looking into that asap. Check out some logs here good shit on aeroponics, though alot of these people are doing higher pressure u might run into some usefull info. I be looking in from time to time too.

Respects,
dextr0
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_yfQkwnQuA&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

S

SmokeSumthing

Stretching ; And Future problems;

OK so i just wanna know is it worth letting the plant to continue to grow with "lengthy stocks"? I mean its absurdly stretched ; but will the plant see a normal growth cycle if i leave it alone? I mean honestly id figure it basically snap its own stem from being to stop heavy. what do you guys think

dextr0

dextr0

Pix. I wanna c em.

The plant can grow strong if u put a good light on it. How far along is it? Stop letting it stretch. Put the light right on it.

S

SmokeSumthing

@Dex Sorry bro been certifiably busy as hell round here lately. So my plans to purchase the ballast and the light have been thwarted for the mean time. Anyway i Moved the White Widow Hatch out side; Got it in some nice soil; Figure i minus well at least try to get something popping one way or another. Until i get my system down packed im not gonna waste another namebrand seed. Looks like the junk seeds outdoors have taken very nicely. I will say that ima eventually rebuild my flower beds back up with a nice Soil mix. Probably gonna go the extra mile this summer with my garden anyway. In the mean time im gonna start stocking up on Insecticide knowledge and other things ill need to be Guerilla Grower. Damn that if i cant get my system up and ready by this summer then all the surrounding area will have plants every where. ha! My silent Revenge.

M

Morals

Just saw this thread. welcome back to growing man. When I was a kid my parents always used to find my plants. One time I had to put my seedlings in a box and run past my dad,blocking the stairs and hide them in the woods.lol.
Stick with it what ever you do.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Need a fan

When growing plants indoors you need a fan on the plants lightly after they get a couple inches tall. If you are using flourescent lights keep them only a couple of inches above the plants, Good Luck

mal

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome to the farm SmokeSumthing!

'great to have you here.

Papa

Top Bottom