• Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

darxiide

http://i1113.invalid.com/albums/k520/SIC_ILL/SICILL-WEWILD_425x_zpsec823aae.jpg
SIC ILL - We Wild - DONKEY KONG - PITFALL - DUCKHUNT - ZELDA - INSPIRED Video

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Lets see some bud shots or your grow..... I tried puffin to it but the beats/ rhymes need work, video is koo.... no offence but I thought id let ya know..... Peace!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
garbage....

hahahah

That's the new generation coming up krinken. Everybody wants to be a rapper, but not everybody can.

The message is: money, bitches, and material things.

But when you see those videos... the nice cars and good looking women are just on loan for the video.... This creates a false perception that kids get sucked in to.

Marketing beauty products is the same thing. Models are airbrushed to perfection. Our little girls see this as beauty, but it is unattainable... even for the models being airbrushed.

In short... fuck marketing, and fuck the media.

The Krinken

The Krinken

in short, i just think it sucks

it sucks so bad, that he's gotta drop off videos here - like we might like it because its "local"

whatever idea they're trying to push, the bottom line is this: its garbage - pure garbage in its finest form

pugliese63

pugliese63

hahahah

That's the new generation coming up krinken. Everybody wants to be a rapper, but not everybody can.

The message is: money, bitches, and material things.

But when you see those videos... the nice cars and good looking women are just on loan for the video.... This creates a false perception that kids get sucked in to.

Marketing beauty products is the same thing. Models are airbrushed to perfection. Our little girls see this as beauty, but it is unattainable... even for the models being airbrushed.

In short... fuck marketing, and fuck the media.

Thank you. Couldn't have said it better.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Seattle has a decent underground scene. This thread just shit on the NW. If u really want good hip hop from jet city, look up blue scholars. Those guys hold it down. I would love to flood the thread with their vids but, I aint got no time for that...
Peace
Z

The Krinken

The Krinken

thats funny - somebody was just telling me yesterday that i should listen to the blue scholars...

very rarely do i like anything done after about 1997 tho...i graduated in 90 - whole different scene...

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Let's not forget sir mix-a-lot! Sea town legend! My posses on Broadway!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I think this Sic Ill coined the Dollar Menu Dizzle, straight gangsta for sure. I hear most rappers get their inspiration from McDonalds and a walk thru Target & WalMart, :artist:
This guy is an artist, just working with the garbage he dwells in, lmao

The Krinken

The Krinken

I think this Sic Ill coined the Dollar Menu Dizzle, straight gangsta for sure. I hear most rappers get their inspiration from McDonalds and a walk thru Target & WalMart, :artist:
This guy is an artist, just working with the garbage he dwells in, lmao

he looks like ashy larry lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Maybe Sic Ill can sit on the corporate cock and tell them what he wants for X-Mas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom