Smoke Weed For Breakfast

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

Im in London and its coming up 9am here, my wife's gone to work and she thinks I have :D
But I've decided to have a secret relaxing day off.
I've got a bit of stardawg she don't know about so I'm back in bed burning the breakfast one. And you know how us English love our tea, I've gotta lovely cuppa hot tea and a fat spliff, .7 of the dawg, .3 baccy backstrapped in a blue slim. Beautiful.
If my misses knew she'd go mental hahaha lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Im in London and its coming up 9am here, my wife's gone to work and she thinks I have :D
I've got a bit of stardawg she don't know about so I'm back in bed burning the breakfast one. And you know how us English love our tea, I've gotta lovely cuppa hot tea and a fat spliff, .7 of the dawg, .3 baccy backstrapped in a blue slim. Beautiful.
Sounds like she has you by the balls!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
wake and bake, those were the days. I skipped school so often I had to forge my own excuse notes forging my dads handwriting. One day I got called into the office to the “vice principal of discipline”. Pops was sitting in her office I sit down she pulls out all my notes hands to pops, lol. Man he was pissed:)

J

Jacobson

For a long time, Stuart Angel would "smoke cones" for breakfast, lunch and supper.

Smoking "around a couple of grams" of maryjane every day from the age of 18, Mr Angel said the happiness regarding weed "for a chuckle and to get high" before long turned into a wild fixation.

"At whatever point I was home, I was smoking," Mr Angel, 25, told news.com.au.

"When I initially began, it went from two times every week, to multiple times and after that fulltime. On a workday, I'd get up, have a shower and have a couple of cones. I'd have an espresso, at that point a couple of more cones before work.

"In the event that I was leaving extremely early, I would even have a joint on the stroll to work when the lanes were calm.

"In the event that I was near and dear at noon, I'd even backpedal on my break and smoke. At that point after work, I'd have more."

London bud

London bud

For a long time, Stuart Angel would "smoke cones" for breakfast, lunch and supper.

Smoking "around a couple of grams" of maryjane every day from the age of 18, Mr Angel said the happiness regarding weed "for a chuckle and to get high" before long turned into a wild fixation.

"At whatever point I was home, I was smoking," Mr Angel, 25, told news.com.au.

"When I initially began, it went from two times every week, to multiple times and after that fulltime. On a workday, I'd get up, have a shower and have a couple of cones. I'd have an espresso, at that point a couple of more cones before work.

"In the event that I was leaving extremely early, I would even have a joint on the stroll to work when the lanes were calm.

"In the event that I was near and dear at noon, I'd even backpedal on my break and smoke. At that point after work, I'd have more."
Normal

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!!
I have kidney failure and I don't know if it's the reason or not, but every day I wake up feeling sick/nauseous. I've lost about 80 lbs from this over the last 4 or 5 years and if it wasn't for a Bud for Breakfast, I would probably eat much less! It really helps with the throwing up and stuff and I'm hoping that medicine can find a solution other than smoking constantly to keep from feeling sick. Not that I don't enjoy smoking, but it is only a patch for the problem, not a solution.
Burn one for me!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom