Smoke's Double Purple Doja !!!!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yep, after drooling over this strain FOREVER with no luck of acquiring it, I figured Id never see it. BOOM Smoke hooked it up!! Here they are at about 45 days old from seed. Wonderful plant. Absolutely captivating aroma. Super sweet grape hashy Dankness!!! They are going into flowering today so stay tuned for the purple updates!

Dpd again2
Dpd again
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
This is a strain I still haven't got to grow yet. I'll be watching this for sure D

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Sweet thanks for coming by! Hope they turnout lookin like Ocanabis'!!!!

P

paulycali

Nice work man! I got a few of those beans as well. Hopefully you can find that purple pheno that is just so amazing looking. I love a plant thats buds are literally purple all purple. Almost no green in sight. Just the leaves. Good luck on the grow and be sure to take lots of pics. These plants are going to be beautiful. Keep up the good work and have a happy growing of a day

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Strain

I was given some freebies with an order from subcool a few years ago and 1 seed was a DPD female which I made seeds with x to a purple LUI

mal

E

Easyrasta

love the look of the dpd
beautiful bag appeal but kinda week in the potency department.
peace
ez

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got a few of these beans. I can't wait to pop my shit. This will be some inspiration to pop mine. Good Luck with this grow. Can't wait to see what u get from these girls.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Quick update! I transferred into 5 galloon pots. Not enough room to keep going with the 15gallon pots. One of them is about 3 and a half foot and the other about 3 foot. theyve been in flowering for the past 7 days. Checked em today and there was a smooth transition. They are producing nice lil nugs already with beautiful purpling around each budsite. Very impressive plant. Ill get some pics up soon.

J

jayrock2580

Cant wait to see how it turns out for ya. Little birdie dropped this lady off to me a bit back. Havent gotten to flower her

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yep theyve been 12/12 for about 7 daysnow, here's a couple pics for you guys!!! Genetics are on point! Purpin up already!!!!

New 019
New 020
P

PhaseLinear

glad to see these genetics havent disappeared. i hope one day i am lucky enough to aquire these genetics. cant wait to see them in full bloom! will be following. :sign0005:

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I can definitely see some purp bro, these should be good. I cant wait to see these ladies finish up and see some nice purple colas.

S

swisscheese

The purple cut is beautiful but the flavor and potency are weak to be honest. You're going to have some monsters to deal with.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Dpd

My DPD was pretty potent, very narcotic buzz. Plants look great QQ

mal

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Maybe the pheno that you encountered.Sorry to hear about the bammer. That cool mo fo Smokeman, who I recieved these beautiful genetics from, reported that this particular cut was very potent to his suprise and he even gave Black Rose the boot in exchange for it. The plants I have currently in the flowering room and they STINK!!! Very sweet grapey, Jolly Rancher like smell that was quite potent even during veg.
But Ive been captivated by the beauty of DPD for years and am very stoked to have it. So of course Im gonna stickup for it! Lol! I hope it turns out as dank as it looks! Enjoy the grow anyway man, Ill give ya good smoke report too after a good cure.

And thanks for all the kind words fellas. I appreciate them and all the advice and genetics we share!!!

Couple more pics

The purple cut is beautiful but the flavor and potency are weak to be honest. You're going to have some monsters to deal with.

TPOGsand DPDs 017
TPOGsand DPDs 012
TPOGsand DPDs 016
TPOGsand DPDs 014
rawman

rawman

did u smoke my cut? i forget.
CRopped_DPD.jpg
heres tbe mommy and if u dmoed it also the sample :)

Top Bottom