Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alfred Element

First post here, killer thread catdaddy! Thanks for posting it up. I am new to Bodhi strains but the Goji looks like a sure bet. I have a condition alot of you have: SAS (Seed Acquisition Syndrome). Been grabbing anything that drops from Bodhi.

Packs on hand so far:
GojiOG, Dream Lotus

Packs on the way:
AncientOG, Blue Tara, Buddha's Hand, E.T. Head Trip

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
nice score. i want everything but i can't rt now. on a budget. can't go wrong with any of his beans.

catdaddy

catdaddy

looks like all 6 are going to make it
IMG 2594   Copy

here's some of what's going in this round. #'s 2 & 3 are in 5gals and #4 is in a only 2 gal of soil and still out grows the other 2. will up pot it into a 3gal and hit the switch later on in the week.
SL#2
IMG 2595   Copy SL 2 IMG 2568   Copy SL2
SL#3
IMG 2571   Copy SL3IMG 2572   Copy SL3

SL#4
IMG 2573   Copy SL4 1IMG 2573   Copy SL4 2

Nice bro.I have been stocking up on bodhi gems for next run.great thread
ok that's what's up. what x's do you plan on running for the next round?

First post here, killer thread catdaddy! Thanks for posting it up. I am new to Bodhi strains but the Goji looks like a sure bet. I have a condition alot of you have: SAS (Seed Acquisition Syndrome). Been grabbing anything that drops from Bodhi.

Packs on hand so far:
GojiOG, Dream Lotus

Packs on the way:
AncientOG, Blue Tara, Buddha's Hand, E.T. Head Trip
first post are always the best post, don't worry you're welcomed just as much as anyone else. nice choices you made, which one are you going to run first.

nice score. i want everything but i can't rt now. on a budget. can't go wrong with any of his beans.
i totally agree.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn brother sucks about the power but glad things are back on track I wanted some of those Black Triangle too man whats up with the HOF gear you still popping them if so ima try and wait for you to catch up so we can run them side by side cant wait anyway congrats on the new babies and happy growing bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

Damn brother sucks about the power but glad things are back on track I wanted some of those Black Triangle too man whats up with the HOF gear you still popping them if so ima try and wait for you to catch up so we can run them side by side cant wait anyway congrats on the new babies and happy growing bro

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
Hey KC, thanks for popping back in. yeah im going to put some to germ and it would be nice to run them side by side. shit whatever i find i'll make sure it find it's way to you, that way you can have more of a selection. how does that sound?

MORE PURE KUSH
lol, you lost me on this one. i take it you're talking about the pk x uzbekistani am i right?

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah man like wise brother im all about spreading the love and yeah I dont know where ive been lmao I guess i just kept missing your updates really sucks about all this crazy shit going on in the world these days but im happy things are chilled out for you man theres not much the average person can do about the weather except try and live through it I feel that way evertyime I get out of my car in Phoenix in july 115 degrees fucking sucks lmao

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

Hell yeah man like wise brother im all about spreading the love and yeah I dont know where ive been lmao I guess i just kept missing your updates really sucks about all this crazy shit going on in the world these days but im happy things are chilled out for you man theres not much the average person can do about the weather except try and live through it I feel that way evertyime I get out of my car in Phoenix in july 115 degrees fucking sucks lmao

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
it's all good, as far as i concerned you showed up and that's all that counts. yeah i have no issues with spreading love, as far as im concerned it only strengthens the gene pool, am i right. the better the selection the better the off spring is how i see it.

i think so. that would be nice hehehe
yes Dank, you've hit it right on the head.

Yeah man that hollywood pk :p shits my all time favorite flower, I was bummed when I saw them on the tude and all sold out. :(((
kind of figured so. asked B about that (hollywood pk x uzbekistani) and from my understanding it was intended to be released but got pushed back and that's why you were not able to get any.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Ohh yes he does and a very cool cat as well I cant wait to grab more of his gear when I have the funds

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Reactions: Dad
catdaddy

catdaddy

Ladies are looking lovely.
How's the cure coming along? Any smoke reports?
you know i've been meaning to hit you up. the first set went great but when the storm came i throw the rest into the brown bags and forgot about them up until my lights came back on. when i was able to get back to them they were dry and a little crispy, how do i rehydrate them? thanks in advance.
smoke reports are coming very soon, sorry for the delay.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

I use a few q tips per Oz wetted with purified water in a jar or tupperware it always works well for me homie just check it every 8 hours or so until they get back to the way u want them but dont let them get too wet or the flavor will not be right

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

sdgrower

sdgrower

Re hydrating is tough. I don't like to use paper towels, orange peels etc. I'm guessing it was cold while the power was out so hopefully its only a little crispy on the outside. Fill a couple of mason jars as much as you can without crushing any of the nugs. Packing everything together will hopefully pull out and redistribute some left over interior moisture.

soserthc1

soserthc1

use a vaporisor like mom used when we got sick when we were kids. put it where you dry to make area way more humid. its how i slow my drying when it gets too hot & dry in the cali summer.
ding ding winner...... best of the idea , dont think u wanna add anything wet to your weed and check the inside of the bud first if not crispy all the way thru, you should be fine ...... with a few fan leaves and grods method but i wouldn't sweat it to much if not a crispy mess..... just my 2 cent.....fwiw

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey everyone, sorry for the delay. had to get some things in order to get this current round into action.
my recent orders came in so about to add some new editions to the mix.
here's whats just recently came in 2 packs each of Ancient OG, Blue Tara, and White Lotus.
IMG 2619   Copy

here's some of what's in the bloom tent as of now_ 2 days into 12/12
SL#2
IMG 2628   CopyIMG 2630   Copy

SL#3
IMG 2626   CopyIMG 2627   Copy

SL#4
IMG 2622   CopyIMG 2623   Copy

and here's the young worlds that was started last week sometime. the one that was in question died on me. turns out it was a they and somehow manage to kill one another off. wish i knew i had twins, because i would have separated them and they'd both be with us today.
also one isn't looking too good so i might possibly be down to 4 sometime in the near future. im hoping it pulls through, but if not ill crack the rest of the pack along with some ancient og.
IMG 2634   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice score u lucky dawg. can't wait for my pk to come in. lookin good bro. sucks about da twins.
can't wait until you receive your pkg as well. when do you plan on popping them?

yeah i said the same thing about the twins, really wished i knew what was happening when the shell cracked. once i figure out what type of tent im going to go with, i will more than likely finish off the whole pack to make up for the loss and to make the show a little more interesting.

Top Bottom